2) Insurers *have to* cover maternity care, preventative care, mental health, lab tests, disability care...
3) The #ACA eliminates annual and lifetime limits on coverage so you will always be covered regardless of health.
4) Establishes limits on how much you have to spend out of pocket...
6) Insurers required to spend 85% of premiums on actual care, limiting profits and bonuses to execs.
7) Increases gov spending on drug prevention. Seems important given #opioids.
9) Until Trump meddled with it, the #ACA slowed the rate of annual premium hikes.
10) ACA expands Medicaid to cover more low income Americans. States only pay 10% of the cost. Feds cover 90%.
12) Prevents coverage and premium discrimination based on sex.
All of this goes away if the #ACA is repealed or ruled unconstitutional. This includes ALL health insurance coverage whether thru the ACA or not.