(1) You may have noticed I do #PhotoThreads. We have Crooked Hillary to thank as the 2016 inspiration for my hobby. I monitored her campaign photos daily for #SideOfBeef signs, of which there are many.
(2) Why write about Hillary in 2018? Because she keeps talking.
As I've said many times for >2 years, the best thing for her would be to retire from public life and enjoy what time she has left with family.
To #LockHerUp we need a trial. In a court. She cannot live that long.
(3) Don't misunderstand me. I don't WANT her to be able to enjoy her remaining years at home & stumbling around free. J/s, the US is a nation of laws & if Trump doesn't use those laws to hold her accountable, you can kiss goodbye any of the gains he's making across the board.
📢#RETWEET 📢 (1) hilary Clinton's clearance was ReVoked on Aug. 30, according to letter from State Department to Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), which he released. This is common for those under "RICO" Charges to lose ALL Security Clearances #MondayMotivation
OK my @medium account got "caught in the spam filter" & has been restored so let me try this #thread again. I've been working for several months on a series of blogs explaining trolling & botting tactics used by 4chan during the election. #ContentWarning: medium.com/@erin_gallaghe…
The 1st part is an 8chan thread by someone who claimed to have worked in the marketing & advertising industry. The explain various components of effective graphic design & instructions for /pol/ to “normalize” their message to blend in with the normies. medium.com/@erin_gallaghe…
B. Ergo, the “retired spook” who administered this poly, was still on the F A R M.
But why target Kavanaugh since at least 2008? 1. Survival 2. AR/VA records hidden 3. OKC Fed Bldg 4. McVeigh/3days 5. Star commission 6. BK 7. Whitewater 8. AR Land Bank 9. EO 20171221 10. GTMO
A narrative that's been floating around on the right regarding the sexual assault allegations against Brett Kavanaugh is that the standard of "innocent until proven guilty" implies that the allegations in question should not stop (or even delay) his confirmation.
We downloaded tweets containing "innocent until proven guilty", resulting in 204254 tweets from 111792 accounts over the last 10 days. Can we statistically determine if innocent until proven guilty is a standard these users consistently adhere to outside of a court of law?
To this end, we harvested tweets containing #LockHerUp from the time of the 2016 GOP convention through the present, and compared that set of accounts with the set with recent "innocent until proven guilty tweets".
1. A perfect storm of privilege, egotism, unguided intellect, greed, grifting, self-gratification, self-glorification, narcissism, hubris, and delusion.
2. With the unmitigated gall to make continuing false accusations against @POTUS and the Republican Congress. Here’s a recent screech with Rachel Maddow that got my dander up; talk about delusional (and desperate!):
3. She is crazy as crazy can be - a character that no novelist could have imagined or wanted to bring into being in a novel. No one you would invite to a back yard cookout.
Thread: Prosecute Hillary! (A little pick-me-up for a Tuesday)
1. Ya know, @POTUS has been REALLY, REALLY good on delivering his campaign promises, but there’s an YUUUGE one that’s still dangling out there. One with its own hashtag: #LockHerUp
2. It’s also one on which delivering would go a LOOOONG way toward restoring the rule of law in America, not to mention the application of equal justice under the law while simultaneously serving as a deterrent to would-be future corrupto-crats in the system.
3. Others have written passionately about Hillary’s many crimes over the years, as well as the political corruption at DoJ and the FBI that have let her off the hook time and again. Me, too, for that matter!
Now we bring in the freaky Mormons
If NSA is no more, then this is now a military operation site
codename BUMBLEHIVE is data center
HRC phone campaign was from UTAH the one she claimed was hacked in 2016
(1/8) One thing that happens when an account is #QFDbanned is that tweets from that account will typically NOT show up in a (Twitter default mode) search of certain keywords/hashtags.
(2/8) One can get a general idea about whose voices Twitter is suppressing (via #QFDban) by comparing search results of a hashtag unlikely to be used by one side of political debate. Compare results of search in default mode w/ results of search when "quality filter" turned OFF.
(3/8) For example, here are results of search I did of tweets posted 7/27/18
.@BBC reporting on "an historic day in American politics." The presenter notes "at a rally last night, the President led a chant of #LockHerUp, referring to Hillary Clinton, but it's Trump's closest people who are going to jail."