1/ Non-Genocidal Policy Based Plan to Restore the US to its original demographics:
>immediate enforcement of immigration law
>immediate deportation of ALL illegal aliens
>enforce massive penalties and prison sentences for hiring illegal aliens
>Const Amend requiring freedom of expression across all major social media platforms in line with 1st Amend ie #SMACA
>Const Amend allowing total freedom of association and an end to all race-based integration programs, allowing any group to form its own voluntary community
3/ >End 100% of welfare benefits to immigrant non-citizens
>End majority of welfare benefits to citizens
>restrict welfare benefits to those without criminal records
>implement a system to phase out benefits over time
>remove the right to vote from welfare recipients for 5 years
2/102-I'm no expert on the #NWO & I don't expect you to take my word for this corruption. I'm simply a patriotic American, who's been wondering WTH is happening to our nation?
Which is why, as I listened to Trump's speech, it resonated w/me & I became curious enough to research.
3/102-In this thread, I'll share MY #RedPill journey... the questions I asked, answers I found & conclusions I've drawn. I'm not arrogant enough to think I know everything or that all my theories are correct. So I look forward to learning more from YOUR comments & links. #MAGA 🤓
(1) @BarackObama just said "It did not start with Donald Trump. He is a symptom, not a cause" You're right Barack, YOU are the problem! YOU are the reason the country is so divided! YOU are the reason! You promote domestic terrorists like Black Lives Matter and Antifa
(2) You support Anti-White racism! YOU are the bigot! You alienate half the country then stand there and give us this sanctimonious shit! #GimmeABreak! We're not buying it! You want to see a demagogue look in a mirror! It's not about Democrat or Repubublican, it's about #MAGA
(3) Voter ID laws are not about making it harder for the poor or minorities, it's about ensuring the integrity of the election and making sure illegals aren't voting in our elections! And don't get me started on radicals. @Ocasio2018@BernieSanders, need I say more?
In the last 50 years who was the worst president In United States. Retweet everyone.
You can't put Donald Trump in a survey like this just cuz you don't like him. So far he's a great president I don't know how it's going to turn out he hasn't even been president for 2 years like him or not give him a chance.
Let me tell you what's going on here in these border towns. What I've learned in 4 months.
Coyotes are being paid 3-4 times the normal amount to get 3rd trimester pregnant Mexican women to the US.
They have houses set up here, where approx...
....20+ of these women stay, hide out, live until they go into labor. When the contractions are <5 minutes apart, they take them to the hospital knowing our laws force us to care for them on an emergency basis.
These women speak zero English and bring no prenatal records with...
...them. So they're high risk for a C-section, bc anything that goes slightly askew (extended labor, HR change) the doctor wont take a risk continuing vaginal delivery.
Enter a $35,000+ surgery on a non-insured, non-citizen, non-english speaking, patient with no family here...
What does @Ohio_Buckeye_US tweet about? 41.4% of the account's tweets contain one or more of the terms shown in the chart. This political independent dutifully checks the major #MAGA propaganda boxes. Tweet schedule is high volume and bursty.
3) Christhian Bahena Rivera was in this country Illegally for 4-7 years! WHY??? He literally sought her out, stalked Mollie like an animal, abducted herb and then killed her! How many more Americans are going to have to die before this stops! #JusticeForMollie
A lot of attention has been attracted to this reddit post: reddit.com/r/greatawakeni… because Q linked to it today. The post attempts to implicate certain FBI officials in corruption due to their positions during certain time periods.
But, it’s a rather sloppy post that plays fast and loose with the facts. This is an ongoing problem with some on the right. They’re so convinced that everyone is dirty that the look for “evidence” to prove it. This is known as confirmation bias.
It’s a constant problem when researching. One’s beliefs help to steer one’s interpretation of facts, and then you don’t look for offsetting facts that may weaken your case. I try to avoid it, but it’s difficult to do.
Listen up you leftwing nuts and #FakeNewsMedia, including # FakeNewsCNN, #OmarAmeen is the reason we say no to sanctuary cities, yes to travel bans and yes to #BuildTheWall and STFU to you. We MUST protect our borders!
Congratulations @TheDemocrats you enabled a thirteen year old girl to be brutally raped and abused but don’t worry, he’s safe in California and will be released into our communities because #AbolishIce right? You are all sick.
Cover your ears liberals, @ChuckGrassley AND @SenFeinstein have requested an investigation into abuse at detention centers that went IGNORED during the Obama admin😱Including detaining children in handcuffs where was everyone? The complaints started in 2014 #KeepFamiliesTogether
Thread: It’s a Crusade in the Truest and Best Sense
1. Okay, I’m going to “go there.” Enough of this PC bull-crap. The Crusades were fought between Christians and Muslims primarily during the 11th - 14th centuries for control of the Holy Land.
2. Yes, there were other crusades (so-named), but these were the main ones remembered and castigated by the secular Left today such that the word “crusade” is banned in (their) “polite company.” Pretty much like they condemn/ban/remove other Western historical references, too.
3. In thinking about the Donald J. Trump political phenomenon – and in particular his ongoing plan encapsulated in that most excellent slogan “Make America Great Again” – I would argue that he (and we) are embarked on a veritable Crusade ourselves.
1) Here’s my two cents about being a good citizen and American patriot. And what we can do, going forward.
2) Perhaps the most uncomfortable part of this commentary is acknowledging where the blame goes. It’s us. We sort of disengaged with politics, and well – maybe gave up. I’m not talking everyone here, but many of us put our heads down when Obama got into office.
3) A lot of damage was done during those 8 years . . . and before – including with Both Bushes and Clinton. So, for nearly 30 years we were asleep. NO MORE.