2. Our sovereign. Parliament has to make decisions by passing Acts which change the law.
3. @A50Challenge started proceedings in Nov 17 as many FOI requests to identify the decision to leave EU returned different answers.
4. HMG in defence said a decision wasn’t needed.
5. On 12/6/18 court permission hearing ruled the PM made the decision to leave
6. The Parliamentary Act associated with “triggering of A50” did nothing apart from identify PM as the notifier. (A power she always had).
7 The Notification Act merely said PM ‘may’ notify - it didn’t say she had to notify It didn’t change the law in any way.
8 Miller held parliament had to legislate to decide but the notification itselfA50(2)(the letter)could be brief.
9. PM decided to send a long notification letter and the court has held this letter is the language of a decision. However in this letter she states the people made the democratic decision.
10. In July electoral commission found beyond all reasonable doubt serious offences were committed by the leave campaign. Criminal activity has been referred to the police.
11. It was a #frauderendum
12.The PM's decision & notification to leave the EU was not made in accordance with UK’s constitutional requirements as required by Article 50.
13. This decision of the PM is also tainted by corruption & fraud.