President Buhari went to UNGA with:
1. Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State;
2. Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama;
3. Attorney-General and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami;
4. Minister of Health, Isaac Adewole;
6. Minister of Budget and National Planning, Udoma Udo Udoma;
7. Minister of State for Environment, Ibrahim Jibrin.
8. The National Security Adviser, Maj. Gen. Babagana Monguno (rtd);
10. Comptroller-General, Nigeria Immigration Service, Mohammad Babandede;
11. Acting Chairman, EFCC, Ibrahim Magu.
12. Mrs Aisha Buhari
All the above are going with their own party. Some went with as much as 20 people!!!
5***** hotel in NYC average is $300 a day.
Buhari promised Nigerians that he will reduce wastage!
With over 10 millions Nigerians out of jobs in 3 years, how can one justify this madness? 😓😓😓