1. Review Public Private Partnership (PPP) enabling environment to address the legal, regulatory & operational challenges...
3. Legal/Regulatory Framework for the Presidential Infrastructure Development Fund (PIDF) designated for specific investments in critical road/power projects
4. Modernise and bring the Nigerian Railway Corporation on par with global counterparts.
6. Make budgetary provision for the completion of ongoing rail projects, & initiation of new rail projects. #NigeriaDecides
8. Increase power generation, transmission & distribution capacity from current 7000 MW to at least 10,000 MW and increasing to 20,000 MW. #NigeriaDecides2019
10. Diversify sources of energy by encouraging the operation of licensed solar and wind energy companies
15. Encourage full private sector participation in ports development, ownership and operations to spur sector growth #NigeriaDecides
18. Pass National Inland Waterways Act to open the sector for private
19. Ensure timeous completion of River Niger Dredging project
22. Maximize investment in broadband infrastructure, promote competition, unleash new spectrum, & remove barriers to expanding services to the market