3. Maintained consistent growth in the Agric & Solid Minerals sectors throughout the recession.
4. NSE ended 2017 as one of best performing in world with returns over 40%.
6. 51% increase (N 1.17 Trillion) in tax revenue from Q1 2017 to Q1 2018
7. Revitalised 14 moribund Blending Plants with a total capacity of 2.3 Million MT of NPK fertilizer.
9. Increase in contribution of Solid Minerals to Federation Account from N700 Million in 2015 to N3.5 Billion in 2017.
10. Highest external reserves of the last five years at over $43.5B.
12. Cancellation of controversial Offshore Processing Arrangement (OPA) & replacement with a 'Direct Sales & Direct Purchase (DSDP)' scheme with reputable offshore refineries.
14 Attracted inflows of more than $45 Billion in its first year of operation as a result of new FX Window
16 Improved World Bank's Ease of Doing Business rankings, moving 24
PMB/PYO silently straightening all the crooked paths in Nigeria. #FactsAboveLies. Source Next Level Scorecard.