- They propose two leave options and one remain option to split the vote
- They demand a disproportionate margin of victory
- They demand 16-17 year olds get the vote
- They demand foreign nationals get the vote
- They demand particular voters be omitted from process. (60+ yr olds*)
- Votes will have been stacked in 2.5 years since Brexit with concerted propaganda campaign
- What would a second referendum say to parliamentarians who just want to disregard the will of people when it suits them?
- There has been a concerted effort by big business to buy up leave advocating media outlets and change their core message
- The Electoral Commission has already proven itself not fit for purpose
- The Remain side have already proven that the threats that they have made previously aren't credible. Can they be trusted the next time to be realistic in any sense?
The remain side have already proven promises they make will not be honoured.
Even before a Referendum act has been written up they have shown that they want to stack the vote toward Remain.
Any 'secondary referendum' would lesson the democratic will of the people.
Democracy is being brought into disrepute.