Let me brief how we are keeping up the Dharma...
1. The senior citizens came together to form a group.
2. Whenever they organise any devotional activity, they involve youth.
4. "Gita Parayanams" became good stage to discuss different issues. So, this groups went being village to other villages.
6. As part of Kartikam Bhajan. It starts at one of the home and procession goes to 1000 yrs old Hanuman Temple in the village.
8. After few years they discussed again in one of the "Gita Parayanams" to Build a Shiva temple. Raised funds and finished the construction.
10. After ten years now, they have decided to do prana Pratista & establish Dwaja stambha raising funds
Village - Rachur
Mandal - Veldanda
District - Nagarkurnool, Telangana.