The Democrats whittled away at more of the GOP gains vs 2016 as a number of states (AZ, CO, OR) counted a weekend’s worth of mail-in ballots. What we see now is nearly final as most states have ended #earlyvoting and few mail-in ballots remain. #Earlyvoting#MAGA#Election2018
The #Republican share of votes cast so far is +0.80% vs 2016. In contrast, the #Democrat share is -0.07%. In total, the Rep-Dem margin vs 2016 is R+0.87%. So the GOP is doing ~153K early votes better in these 13 states than they did in 2016. #MAGA#Election2018
The #Republican share of votes cast so far is +0.96% vs 2016. In contrast, the #Democrat share is -0.05%. In total, the Rep-Dem margin vs 2016 is R+1.01%. So the GOP is ~170k early votes better in these 13 states than they did in 2016. #MAGA#Election2018
The final large batch of votes came in from Florida (a few more will trickle in today & tomorrow) and again favored the Democrats, as expected. As a result, the GOP-Dem margin decreased 0.09% since yesterday and 0.29% over the last 24 hours. #Earlyvoting#MAGA#Election2018
The #Republican share of votes cast so far is +1.0% vs 2016. In contrast, the #Democrat share is -0.1%. In total, the Rep-Dem margin vs 2016 is R+1.10%. So the GOP is doing ~184k early votes better in these 13 states than they did in 2016. #MAGA#Election2018
The votes continue to roll in from Florida and they continue to favor the Democrats, as expected. As a result, the GOP-Dem margin decreased 0.10% since this afternoon and 0.42% over the last 24 hours. #Earlyvoting#MAGA#Election2018
1. Jesus described this #ElectionDay :
This generation...is like children sitting in the marketplaces and
calling to their companions, and
saying: ‘We played the flute for you,
And you did not dance;
We mourned to you,
And you did not lament.’
The #Republican share of the votes cast so far is +1.3% against the “final” 2016 results and +0.7% against the corresponding date in 2016. In contrast, the #Democrat share is -0.2% in the “final” data and +0.2% in the “daily.” #MAGA#Election2018
In total, the Rep-Dem margin in #earlyvoting vs 2016 is R+1.5% in the “final” data set and R+0.5% from 2016 in the “daily” data set. In other words, the GOP is doing about 243k early votes better in these 13 states than they did in 2016. #MAGA#Election2018
2. #Midterms2018 - #Trump does a lot right:
- "The Base" was well prepared: You see it at all Trump-rallies
- Trump pushes a few emotive topics (illegal #migration): He knows - "Keep it simple, stupid!" #KISS
- The numbers are on his side: #Economy & #JobNumbers great
2. In 2016 @JacobAWohl shut down #Wohl Capital,dropped out of college and started 2 new projects from L.A Montgomery Assets and NeX Capital, equity, fixed income and commodity and commodity trading advisement respectively.
1. We are offered two distinctly different messages in response to the political actions and climate of the Trump era. Two fundamental philosophies that will shape the course of our country:
We Are Better Than This
It Doesn't Matter, We Won
2. One, an optimistic appeal to the integrity of the people of our country, offers hope for the future. The other hints at a slippery slope with no bottom. The end justifies the means no matter the cost. I find it doubtful this dark message is what Republicans teach their kids
3. There's no daylight between Trump and #GOP leaders who've have had 2+ years to decide who they are - those of character have already left the party. The rest have gladly molded themselves into Trump’s vision, fully embracing fear-mongering, nationalism, division and lies.
Why does George Soros want to collapse the border?
ANTIFA don't see themselves as losing America they see themselves as GAINING THE WORLD. Communism was a Global Revolution.
What do Islam and #Communism have in common? Why do the NOI hand out The Little Red Book of Mao Tze Tung? Why is NAZI-ism so similar to Communism? Why do NAZIS, Muslims, and Communists always persecute Jews?
1) Thread: At the time, any Americans under the impression that their vote was ineffectual, November 8, 2016, dispelled that belief quite dramatically. The events of that evening shredded that fallacy into oblivion with the election of Donald Trump. .@POTUS
2) Now we all know…OUR VOTE MATTERS!!!
3) Arguably, the people’s vote has never delivered a more impactful outcome than it did in 2016 when our country’s majority chose Donald J. Trump to be the next President of the United States. @SidneyPowell1
<THREAD>“Honduras has the world's highest murder rate and high levels of sexual violence” w most living in extreme poverty & much unemployment. A lg % are single moms. Roman Catholicism is the main religion; sm scale agriculture’s the main economy. The life threatening
2/trek to possible USA asylum is >1600 miles. They’re unable to carry more than 1 btl of water & food is whatever is found in trash or donated by strangers along the way. The trip is their last hope. It’s not that they’re going TO the US but LEAVING the hell of Honduras.
3/I don’t have the answer to the “caravan” or “immigration” situation. That’s for global minds more astute than mine. I do have observations to share though. *Immigration levels have been much higher than they are now. *POC, Muslims, LGBTQ & Jews have all been targeted
A vote for #Democrats / #Liberals means:
·Approval for the rewrite and destruction of the Constitution.
·Freedom of speech in public and online to be banned., specifically regarding politics and religion. Research China speech laws.
·A ban on ALL firearms. 1st semi'autos,
·Acessories, longer clips etc. Then hunting rifles + handguns = unable to protect your family and others from invasion of another country, your own or criminals that will be fully armed.
·Increase debts through war, over speding, large salaries for Federal workers.
·Ship ALL maufacturing overseas. This creates mass unemployment and people become dependant on the welfare system.
·a vote for #Democrats is a vote to tear familes apart and to brainwash children as soon as they enter school.
·Control the music + movie industry.