Profile picture
David Henig @DavidHenigUK
, 7 tweets, 7 min read Read on Twitter
Right then, at an earlier time than usual, herewith this week's Brexit Probability Tracker update. For new readers, prefaced with a warning that this is not scientific, and as a time series some headings have become rather intertwined...
Headlines are the PM's deal is down to 40% (for data continuity reasons split between two columns), no-deal back up to 20%, and remain without a referendum re-enters as a 5% possibility, because if we get to March without agreement who knows?
The recent trend is clear, in the last few weeks the PM's deal has fallen from 60% probability to 40%, with rising chances of a referendum or no-deal. And any kind of certainty for business and individuals seems some way away.
And now for something completely different, #ff the negotiations dream team, at least on twitter, @jillongovt leading EU experts @GeorginaEWright @jonworth trade in goods experts @BastidonPauline @AnnaJerzewska in services @SamuelMarcLowe negotiation generally @GuitarMoog 1/2
More Brexit twitter experts #ff Northern Ireland @hayward_katy financial services @Annaisaac comms and intel @pmdfoster @nick_gutteridge WTO @CoppetainPU (and with apologies to many many others who could have been included)
Already thinking of some Brexit dream team #ff I forgot, @sundersays on Parliamentary numbers @Sime0nStylites for general wisdom @AllieRenison @NicoleSykes_ for business liaison @jdportes on economic impact... think I'll stop there
Apparently I forgot the lawyers for the #ff Brexit dream team @StevePeers obviously, @hhesterm on the trade related elements. And political scientists someone said. Can't have Leeds fans so @anandMenon1 is out, we'll take @Usherwood instead
Missing some Tweet in this thread?
You can try to force a refresh.

Like this thread? Get email updates or save it to PDF!

Subscribe to David Henig
Profile picture

Get real-time email alerts when new unrolls are available from this author!

This content may be removed anytime!

Twitter may remove this content at anytime, convert it as a PDF, save and print for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video

1) Follow Thread Reader App on Twitter so you can easily mention us!

2) Go to a Twitter thread (series of Tweets by the same owner) and mention us with a keyword "unroll" @threadreaderapp unroll

You can practice here first or read more on our help page!

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just three indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member and get exclusive features!

Premium member ($30.00/year)

Too expensive? Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal Become our Patreon

Thank you for your support!