How embarrassing for #Merkel that EU divisions over #migration policies - where some European governments or government ministers prefer to go it alone rather than to find a common EU position - is being played out - in neon-lit glaring headlines - in her own administration 1
#Merkel has always pushed for EU-wide migration solutions (though she took a rather large unilateral decision herself back in 2015 when she opened the doors to over a million asylum-seekers, in defiance of EU regulations) 2
Those regulations stipulate that irregular migrants must be processed in the first EU country they arrive in- but #Merkel argued that no-one was looking after or documenting them (remember the chaos in Greece and Hungary?) 3
2/ Auch wir haben uns in den vergangenen Tagen und Wochen daran beteiligt, auf die offensichtliche Rechtswidrigkeit von #Seehofer|s und #Söder|s Plänen hinzuweisen (cc: @Verfassungsblog), Dublin III gegen die vollständige Abschaffung jeglicher Garantien und das #Grundgesetz…
@Verfassungsblog 3/ …gegen die Organe des bürgerlichen Staates selbst zu verteidigen.
Das ist angesichts der rapiden, regressiven Erosion "rechtsstaatlicher Prinzipien" nicht per se falsch, aber im Ergebnis irgendwann mit #Merkel auf der selben Seite der Barrikade zu stehen, ist auch nichts…
Article reinforces the new aim of part of government around vd Leyen, #Merkel to raise #German defence budget to 1.5% GDP by 2025. NATO "target" of 2% will likely not be doable with Social Democrats (and there is very much the question of how all that cash would be spent anyway).
A raise to 1.5 % GDP would be a very substantial move, moving the German defence budget to about 60 billion USD (51 billion Euros) and comfortably take it past both France and UK in absolute numbers (two nuclear weapons states with respective expenses).
I already see opinions popping up to the effect of "its not enough". I'm sorry, but with all due respect and seeing the reports I have seen, these assessments are not based in reality. Even a raise to 1.5% will be challenging to absorb into an actually useful force structure.
2) En effet, on a vu de nouveau le président #Macron et le PM canadien #Trudeau revenir à la stratégie #compol des démonstrations d'affection et de dialogue amical, mises en scène pour l'opinion publique, afin de fléchir 1 #Trump qui les accueille poliment SANS s'engager sur rien
2. #QAnon's response to the anon refers to the criticism of Alex Jones "making us all look crazy." But, in the spirit of it being "time to move on", #Q posts a link to the Alex's representation as a "performance artist." insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/17/ale…
3. To #QAnon's point, clearly, Alex Jones is a performance artist. A lot us are. Nothing wrong with that! #Q
Part 2: #Qanon returns to another January post to bring up #PlannedParenthood evil and criminal actions related to selling baby parts..it's really a horrific story that many don't know about because it didn't get coverage in MSM. News about PP incoming. #Q says expect a big March
Part 3: #Qanon brings up #FiveEyes intelligence network alliance (US, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and UK)...says it is about to go away. That's huge news. Five Eyes is used to outsource domestic spying to members to curtain each countries' privacy laws. See graphic for details
2. Take the Rothschilds, the bloodline formerly known, among other names, as the Bauers, one of the most notorious black occult bloodlines of Middle Ages Germany. It became known as Rothschild (red-shield or rotes-schild in German)
3. in the 18th century a financial dynasty was founded in Frankfurt by Mayer Amschel Rothschild working in league with the Illuminati House of Hesse and others.
They took their name from the red shield or hexagram/Star of David atop of their house in Frankfurt. #Rothschilds