1) one of the most heavily guarded borders
2) already on high alert
3) just yesterday the Pakistani COAS & CAS toured the area #EggOnYourFace
That the planes went in so deep & returned UNHARMED is massive
1) why was this Pakistani fighter flying so close to the ground and
2) issuing flares ?
ANSWER: to avoid air to air missiles. A clear indication that some AIR TO AIR ACTION DID TAKE PLACE and the IAF Mirages came out SAFELY
room in Wng Cdr Abhinandan's case
Peace is for Ending TERROR
1) Plane 1 unlike plane 2 heavily pixellated suggesting digital manipulation
2) what little we see of planform of plane 1 looks nothing like an Su30
3) Chased planes manoeuvre like crazy, don't fly straight line & dispense chaff
5) P2 makes all the noise, whereas P1 which is already being tailed by P2 should be accelerating like crazy with similar noise levels
6) given P2 has clearly lined up a firing solution for the ENTIRE 7 secs of video, amazing plane 2 doesnt shoot indicating terrible training
1) why would you use a bunker
2) accepting that it is NOT the explosion but the shockwaves that target the individuals within and tore the roofing clean, these same shockwaves should have defoliated the greenery. No sign
3) had it been an incendiary....
5) Im equally confused that given the relative isolation of the site, why were munitions chosen that inflicted little to no damage on the physical infrastructure? Israel uses a different weapon (spice 250 and hellfire)
6) finally the madrassah was on a western slope of a high ridge, one of a number of ridges. Which grow higher eastwards.