[At the end of the day Donald Trump is a bad man. A bad, orange man. And a bad president. Vanna, show them what they’ve won!
Trump is still the same guy who:
* Insulted a Gold Star family whose son died in Iraq.
* Accused an American judge of dual loyalties.
* Refused to divest from his businesses after he was elected president.
* Complained about immigrants from “shithole” countries.
* Said terrible things about female journalists.
* Failed to swiftly and simply condemn violence by neo-Nazi and white nationalist protesters during the Charlottesville protest.
* Implemented tariffs that have caused U.S. companies significant hardships. And then criticized those companies, by name, for moving or closing down plants in response to the economic forces he set in motion.
* Got his ethically compromised son-in-law security clearance over many, many objections of the American intelligence world.
* Dragged his feet on federal relief for Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria in 2018.
* Promoted conspiracy theories about shadow-banning on Twitter.
* Endorsed the racist Steve King in Iowa.
* Celebrated that the wall Mexico wasn’t paying for was being built. (It wasn’t).
* Later said North Korea was “no longer a nuclear threat.”
* When that proved not true, said he was in no hurry for the Norks to denuclearize.
* Badgered his attorney general for months, fired him, and replaced him temporarily with a man who sat on the board of an “invention-marketing” company that scammed clients out of millions of dollars.
* Defended Mohammad bin Salman in the wake of the Saudi regime’s murder of U.S. permanent resident and Saudi dissident Jamal Khashoggi.
To be continued...
Trump, post-Mueller Report, will most probably be even uglier.