2. You said #Conservative principles didn’t really matter, though you really couldn’t tell us what #Conservatism means. Of course, your leader didn’t know either; his attempts to articulate it were painful. You mocked our efforts to explain. ->
3. #Trump wild swings of rhetoric, positions, moods didn’t bother any of you. Whatever Trump said last was best & most true, no matter the word salad in which it was presented. His blatant self-contradictions were obvious to all but to you. ->
#TFC: #Trump family curse: Part 1
"Father I am bored" Whined #DTJ, "I want a pet"
"Son, Remember I gave you #ScottBaio and you forgot to feed him? #Trump replied.
"I didn't like him" Jr said stomping his feet, "He is always whining about this career he had and also he bites".
#TFC: #Trump family curse: Part2
"Father" #DTJ said in a much lower voice, "Can we speak of the family secret."
"You mean #Russia" #Trump snarled as Junior recoiled
"Just kidding, everyone knows about that" #Trump said
"The OTHER secret. like why we love the #NRA" Junior replied.
#TFC: #Trump family curse: Part 3 #FAKENEWS Roared #Trump slamming the door.
"Father please it's why we hunt and need big things and..." #DTJ said
"SILENCE" #Trump interrupted handing his son a piece of paper.
"Take this and Summon #PaulRyan, he will show you the way, now leave"
Of course, convicted FELONS Broidy & Nader expected a BIGLY payoff for their treachery👉🏼>$1 billion in shady “consulting” contracts from #SaudiArabia & UAE in return for pushing anti-#Qatar policies to Trump & @GOP leaders in Congress.🤬 3/
Let’s do a little exercise in self-awareness, because the stakes are just too high not to. You’ve probably heard the term ‘transactional’ used to describe the GOP’s relationship with DT (or maybe not if you only consume #FoxNews ). What does this mean?
2. A transactional relationship means you are getting something you want, but at a cost. For #GOP leaders this is seems fairly straight-forward. They defend DT, protect him, put up with him, etc. in order to pass their agendas. A kind of deal with the Devil.
3. Mostly, #GOP leaders are intelligent people - they know what their doing and don’t really try to hide that this is a transactional relationship. But, be aware, these members of Congress are concerned with what they can gain in the present without concern for much else.
Democrats, I am going to try to warn you again about the Wolf PAC. If you’ve ever heard the expression “a wolf in sheep’s clothing” you know that this can be dangerous. The Wolf PAC = Young Turks (on youtube). #NoConCon
Young Turks are posing as progressive Democrats and there are many indications that they are not what they seem to be. Here’s an article that says they helped Trump get elected: huffingtonpost.com/entry/how-the-…
The Young Turks claim to be the Breitbart of the left, but honest:
Wolf PAC claims to be nonpartisan. This is confusing. But not really. motherjones.com/politics/2017/…
THREAD: the FBI agents who raided Michael Cohen’s office searched for records about *payments to TWO women* who claim they had affairs w/Trump, plus info on the role The National Enquirer’s publisher’s role in SILENCING one of the women‼️1/ nytimes.com/2018/04/10/us/…
The public #corruption unit (of the Manhattan federal attorney) sought info on Karen McDougal, an ex-Playboy model who had an affair w/Trump. American Media Inc (the Enquirer’s parent company), whose CEO Pecker is Trump’s pal, paid her $150,000.🤨 2/
FBI agents also searched Cohen’s office for info on Stormy Daniels. Cohen paid Stormy $130,000 in HUSH MONEY *just days before the 2016 election*.🤔 3/
1. Dear You-Who-Can't-Understand-Why-I-Don't-Adore-Bernie:
I apologize for the length of this thread but I feel it is necessary to explain why there's a huge segment of #Democrats who can't stomach him. Let's first start with him - aside from attending one protest in college
2. where he was arrested and released, and claiming to have attended others, his record on civil rights is scant; as is his record on LGBTQ rights, women's issues and anything else that doesn't have to do with seizing the wealth of those detested "millionaires and billionaires"
3. he's obsessed with taking down and "redistributing" it. He was a back-bencher, quite literally, all his life. In 2015, mostly because of his dislike of the Clintons (one of those families who's wealth he'd like to seize) he (regrettably) got on the ticket for the
1.Len #Blavatnik owns a company called Al-Altep Holdings and Access Industries, and has contributed vast amounts of money to the #GOP and #Senate Leadership Fund and #Trump, inclusive of 1 Million to the Inauguration of #Trump.
THREAD: Cambridge Analytica (CA) assigned dozens of non-US citizens to provide campaign strategy and messaging advice to #Republican candidates in 2014, even as an attorney *warned* CA that this was ILLEGAL‼️1/
This ILLEGAL effort to embed foreign workers was designed to present Cambridge Analytica, whose parent, SCL Group, was based in London, as “an American brand” to appeal to U.S. political clients.🙄 2/
U.S. election laws CLEARLY say that foreign nationals (w/o a green card) must not “directly or indirectly participate in the decision-making process” of a political campaign, although they can play lesser roles.🤨 3/
The @GOP and any remaining tRumpsters out there better start paying attention to the FACTS and the WARNINGS, & opinions from HIGHLY respected, life long PUBLIC SERVANTS who truly care ONLY about protecting OUR COUNTRY. They DGAF about politics...
...well, until politicians start preventing them from performing their DUTIES. These CAREER PROFESSIONALS do not politics affect their work. They follow the facts, they verify tips on illegal activity (#SteeleDossier) or clarify FALSE accusations (illegally wire tapped).
Investigations are SUPPOSED to have a NATURAL conclusion. That means tips, leads, facts, ENTIRE investigation has exhausted all relative leads & come to a VERIFIABLE conclusion. The same way we expect ALL law enforcement to do when we're accused of crimes, or crimes against us
Here's a post-#Parkland checklist you can use after any mass shooting. The horror is terribly real, the tragedy overwhelming, and the frustration palpable, but we can make progress if we push hard in the right directions. Read on.
1st and foremost, remember the victims. Celebrate their lives, not their deaths. Here's a place to start: time.com/5160564/florid…