BREAKING: Putin ha dato a Trump 160 Tera di dati: vorrei che vi concentraste un attimo su quello che significa. Grazie
2) Niente arresti, ne' processi: la STRATEGIA del Plan è adesso chiara, e Q l'ha sempre proclamata: "Le strade (per loro) non saranno più sicure".
The Beam of light: illuminare ciò che è nascosto.
Forare la narrativa dell'MSM con le sue stesse armi: #TheDelivery ...
3) Nel chip del pallone c'è una verità accessibile a tutti #RedPill: chiunque lo abbia può accedere ai 160 Tera di dati, può CAPIRE da solo, può giudicare e in quanto #WeThePeople, emettere sentenza.
Israeli Intelligence Company Formed Venture With Trump Campaign Firm Cambridge Analytica
Psy-Group is owned by entrepreneur Joel Zamel, who has been questioned by special-counsel investigators cnn.com/2018/07/17/pol…
(2) It's interesting how this read criticizes Trump's hard line against #Iran's regime & argues such US policy failed once before back in 1953 after a CIA-sponsored coup brought an end to Iran's sole democratic government under Mossadegh.
(3) The read goes to say the coup led to the return of the Shah & his authoritarian rule, the people becoming angry and 25 years later today's theocratic mullahs taking over 1979.
And the mullahs' enmity against America is obvious.
(2) On Sunday, the German publication Bild reported that Germany’s central bank plans to turn over to Iranian officials 300 million euros in cash that will then be flown to Iran.
That Iran’s rulers are in need of bundles of cash only highlights how weak their economy has become.
(3) The billions of dollars provided to the regime by Mr. Obama could have been used to clean up water supplies and build desalination plants.
Flashback to December 2017. Politico drops this bombshell story. As part of the #IranDeal, the Hussein admin agreed to look the other way while Hezbollah trafficked $100s of millions worth of drugs through the southern border with aid frm cartels.
The man arrested in Ohio is demented, he sent messages on Facebook saying Muslims needed to start training daily, that American's were little dogs that only knew how to shoot, his favorite thing was "Head, hand, hand" to send a message to DJT #DemetriusNathanialPitts
Marathons were dumb according to him, the best places to hit were military. Kill a service member and put their head on a stick with their hands "the 3 h's" in front of a military base. Muh Muslim Ban🙄
Do things that make them hysterical, do things that make the news. Apparently there is a test that one must pass given by al Qaeda. #DemetriusNathanialPitts
!!NEW Q!! 01:17 Q posts Devin Nunes tweet asking for help identifying French speaking person in IG report and says, “See next” “Eggshells”!! Last I checked this is Nunes last tweet! #QAnon#Eggshells#TrustThePlan@realDonaldTrump
!!NEW Q!! 01:32 Q posts previous Q from 05/04 regarding DOJ/FBI firings, resignations! This is probably a reminder that Lisa Page has already testified & Peter Strzok is a cooperating witness! The swamp is being drained!! #QAnon#DrainTheSwamp@POTUS
Q mentioned "full moon coming." This may be pointing to a date for something big that will drop. It also may reference the cabal's beliefs in mysticism, black magic, etc. Lastly, it may reference how the unhinged libs will be howling even louder.
Le déraillement du #G7Charlevoix par #Trump démontre 1 trait central du président US. Il n'est pas"idiot"OU machiavélique selon le dilemme établi depuis son entrée en politique en juin 2015. Il paraît très cohérent idéologiquement ET fort naïf dans la relation interpersonnelle...
2) #Trump applique 1 doctrine ancienne,déjà exposée en 1987 dans sa fameuse pub au @nytimes:
a) refus de toute régulation de l'ordre international par les #EtatsUnis, trop coûteuse;
b) refus des alliances contraignantes
c) priorité à 1 développement centré sur le territoire US
3) Car reprenons ce texte de #Trump en 1987 qui est son 1er"manifeste"- publicitaire, quel présage- de politique étrangère...et tout le #G7Charlevoix, ainsi que sa mise en déroute- y est contenu...
After 500 days in office, U.S. leadership is back on the world stage as the result of @POTUS's policies.
.@POTUS withdrew from the flawed #IranDeal because it failed to guarantee the safety of the American people.
.@POTUS is leading the U.S.-#DPRK relationship into a new era of peace, prosperity, and security – with the objective of complete, verifiable, and irreversible denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.
(2) @McFaul & @milaniabbas claim Trump's new #Iran policy is “vague.”
That is because these Iran apologists know that @SecPompeo’s logical 12 conditions will support the Iranian people & the region, while bringing the regime to its knees.
And the two writers aim to prevent that.
(3) @McFaul & @milaniabbas base their entire piece on the old pretext of anything other than the #IranDeal will lead to war.
They, of course, don't care to raise the fact that #Iran actually used the #JCPOA to further its wars & deadly influence in Syria, Yemen, Lebanon & Iraq.
🦂1. Know thy enemy - Sun Tzu #MarkZaid is attacking conservative accounts calling himself a proud member of #TheResistance and defender of Asha Rangappa, both are being praised by the left but Mark is no hero, unless you’re #Iran or the CIA. Meet #JeffreySterling
2. Mark hails himself as a bi-partisan defender of #whistleblowers he defended Sterling against the CIA in a discrimination case (which was lost) and then he snitched on him to the CIA, which Obama’s Justice dept. dusted off to bring charges in 2015.
3. Mark even had two interviews with the FBI about #JeffreySterling he will swing wildly now and tell you 302’s don’t mean anything and that he was subpoenaed by the Grand Jury but facts are facts, Sterling was charged.
The #Iran "plan B strategy" outlined by Pompeo today appears to be an attempt to take the “maximum pressure” approach used against #NorthKorea and apply it to Tehran. There are a number of problems with this thinking, but two big ones stand out. 1/ facebook.com/heritagefounda…
First, the Trump admin believes sanctions & military threats brought #NorthKorea back to negotiations. Both were factors in Pyongyang’s decision making, but they were not decisive on their own. The advances in the DPRK’s nuclear & missile programs were the decisive factors. 2/
Second, the approach put forward by Pompeo will require broad cooperation from allies and partners in order to work. The problem is that by violating the #IranDeal, the Trump administration has shattered the hard-won unity we once shared with our allies toward Iran. 3/
Pompeo reiterates an often used criticism of the #IranDeal, namely that the agreement expires. This mischaracterization ignores key provisions that remain in place in perpetuity, such as more intrusive monitoring & a prohibition on weaponization activities
Pompeo says the Trump administration will ensure that Iran has no path to a nuclear weapon, by applying “unprecedented financial pressure” & the “strongest sanctions in history.”
(1) Reading Jake Sullivan’s latest @TheAtlantic piece, I wonder why such individuals & outlets are so alarmed about regime change in #Iran. theatlantic.com/international/…
Do they benefit in Tehran's mullahs remaining in power?
They may claim not, yet actions speak louder than words.
(2) Sullivan’s entire argument is based on the fact that sanctions, and more generally a firm policy against #Iran, will bear no fruit. Taking a look at the past 15 months, in contrast to the #Obama years, much of Iran’s malign behavior has taken a nosedive.
(3) Sullivan praises himself (& thus the #Obama team) of negotiating the #IranDeal. What he & others like him refuse to explain is the fact that the people of #Iran, #Syria & other countries across the region are paying the price of their “achievement” with their very lives…
#Pouyanné: we know we are back to the situation we were before the 2016 agreement, and in the meantime #Iran has grown its exportation by 1 million barrel(s) per day. So this 1 million barrel(s) per day is in question today. #IranDeal
#Total CEO Pouyanné: We have decided to look to that project in Iran because of the #JCPOA, which means end of secondary sanctions. As soon as the U.S. decide to put back in place the secondary sanctions, there is no possibility for us to be a major company, a global company.
2. #QAnon's response to the anon refers to the criticism of Alex Jones "making us all look crazy." But, in the spirit of it being "time to move on", #Q posts a link to the Alex's representation as a "performance artist." insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/17/ale…
3. To #QAnon's point, clearly, Alex Jones is a performance artist. A lot us are. Nothing wrong with that! #Q
Let’s be honest here. Trump’s strategy on pushing back Iran has worked so far.
A.Khameni said “if Trump nixes #IranDeal I will burn it.”But he didn’t dare to withdraw from #JCPOA. Iranian regime may accept whatever Trump asks them to do. Why? 1/1
Many were arguing that IRI will use its proxies in the region to counter US and Israel but as we can see Israel is doing pretty well in defeating IRGC. This has frightened Tehran. At the same time Khamenei&Rouhani are extremely worried about the future of their regime. 1/2
Did you notice that for the first time Khamenei claimed what Rouhani said a night before him on negotiating with Europe?This is the tip of the fear in Tehran which has untied so called hardliners&Moderates for the first time in public[as they are always united behind science].1/3