God has a great plan for your life, "...to give you an expected end".
So what's your excuse? None.
It is your responsibility to discover God's purpose for your life.
1. Go to God in prayer.
2. Discover your uniqueness, everybody is specially made, your gift/talent can be a pointer.
3. Identify the passion that burns in your hearth. What you hate is what you're born to correct. #StreetlyGospel
1. You believe in it. You must believe in your vision & your dreams.
2. You must engaged in spiritual warfare. Spirit controls physical.
3. Stay focused. You must be known for something different & unique.