1. Thinking is a positive disposition. We always think about 'something.'
2. God IS (or exist) and anything that exists is from God.
3. Evil is trying to make real a thought that is positively disposed on which that is NOT (is not created by God or is not possible) 1n
5. Satan, a covering cherub, or an archangel, had his heart: 2n
b. Both 'lifted up' and 'beauty' are preposition in heart.
c. Nothing can be exalted above God.
d. Nothing is more beautiful than God.
6. Satan's had his wisdom
a. corrupted on account of his brightness
b. 'Brightness' is a physical attribute 3n
7. In all, Satan's mind was fixed on himself (his beauty & brightness).
8. Satan worshiped himself above God. Therefore he was cast out.
Where is our mind fixed today? What are we exalting.
God have mercy. 4/4