-- Big fans of Sky's technology, like the Sky Q box 📺📡
-- Want to diversify out of the U.S. 🌍
-- Want to beef up to compete with Netflix and Amazon 💪
- 3 rounds of bidding, all on Saturday
- Lowest bidder goes first
- Result announced Saturday evening
1) Disney (Fox) delivers a knockout bid
2) Comcast comes out the clear winner
3) Bids are too close to call
If it's the latter, things could get tricky...
Comcast bids £17.28 per share, a 17% increase on their previous bid.
Fox bids £15.67 per share.
Victory for Comcast, and a *huge* payday for Sky shareholders.