1. "My personal autism story" (also known as the "Self-Narrating Zoo Exhibit")
2. Witty edutainment about the benefits of 'high-functioning autism'.
1. Addressing health issues common in autists and their families
2. The communication rights of nonspeaking autists
3. The paradigm needed for change, and the principles of the #CRPD
If the other autist is going to address these issues firmly and use the opportunity to set a direction for change, great.
I am not giving up! ✊
I'm flying to Namibia next week at the invitation of the Namibia Autism Association, to present one-day workshops on these exact topics in Windhoek and Swakopmund, plus a breakfast briefing in Walvis Bay.
And the rest is history in the making.
Let's change the world for the better. 🌍