transition period, ongoing public procurement procedures, etc.
1) Divorce £
2) Supremacy of EU law/role of ECJ
3) Provision on Irish Protocol, particularly if bill deals w consent
4) Breadth of ministerial powers
5) Sheer speed HMG is trying to get the bill through, given its huge constitutional significance
6) any attempt to attach a referendum by amending the legislation.
7) any attempts to to compel the government to negotiate a softer future relationship than it plans to, e.g. to negotiate a customs union with the EU.