Note that after 2 consecutive (back to back) Caesarean sections, you should not attempt to push for the next delivery. CS is advised or you risk a womb rupture!
Your life comes first, don’t be pressured to be a ‘Hebrew woman’! CS isn’t a sin
Womb rupture depending on how bad can lead to:
- Womb loss
- Loss of mother or child or both
- All of the above
Also, we advice that a max of 3 CS is ok and don’t try to induce Labour!
If you just had one CS, then you can to try Labour if the last CS was a lower transverse incision and your Dr OKs it, but that pregnancy must have been conceived 18-24 months after last CS.
ie: CS- VBAC- CS.
Importantly, It’s recommended that TOLAC be attempted in facilities that can provide cesarean delivery for situations that are immediate threats to the life of the woman and the fetus.
1) CS- CS- TOLAC/VBAC❌
2) CS (Classical uterine incision. Not lower transverse)- TOLAC/VBAC❌
3) CS (lower transverse incision)- TOLAC/VBAC✅. If OKed by Dr.
4) CS-VBAC- CS- TOLAC/VBAC✅ if OKed by Dr.
Max no of CS? 3 is best advised.
Pregnancy interval 18-24 months
1) You’re not even a Hebrew woman, don’t let them tension you. You’re a Nigerian 🤗😉 (On a lighter note).
2) The priority is safety for you and your baby.