#Actions speak louder than words! I am thankful for my parents for being who they are. Both always showed love for Nature, different interests and #curiosity! So no wonder by observing them I grew up to be a very curious girl who really loved Nature. #voicesIWS@IWS_Network /2
Below: Joseph Kushner recently turned 5 years old.
(2) POTUS Trump would have the same views whether or not 3 of his grandkids were Jewish but, in honor of those lost at the Tree Of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, I Kushnerized tweet (1). They're the most well known Jewish American kids & for me it's about #love#family & #peace.
(3) Most of us don't know those harmed in Pittsburgh but we know the faces of Arabella, Joseph, & Theodore.
My thoughts are with everyone targeted by prejudice, especially because of their faith or ethnicity. A crime against any human is a crime against all humans.
What do you do when you disagree with someone ? ... How do you handle a different perspective? ... I check we are talking about the same thing... consider the logic and evidence and finally stress test their conclusions...
I did that and I disagreed with @CarolineLucas my leader
You are allowed to ask. You don't have to mind-read beforehand to make sure the answer will be yes. You don't have to swallow everything you want or like or need. Sure, it's possible the answer will be "no," but you can prepare for that possibility. It's not wrong to ask.
They hate R strength❌ They hate R truth❌ They hate that we R awake❌ & growing❌ & building❌ & bonding❌ They can’t 🚫 us❌ They can’t 🚫Trump❌ They can’t 🚫#MAGA❌ They can’t 🚫 the❤️ we share as patriots❌
So Fuckem❌ Wait till they see what we have for them!!!!#WWG1WGA
7 years ago, I wrote "Flushing the Potty Panic" for @transadvocate. I opined the solution to unlawful #discrimination in access to public accommodations in which nudity is unavoidable—toilets, showers, locker/dressing/changing rooms—because "separate but equal" is illegal…
is to ensure via #law that a sufficient number of secure, single user, #disability-accessible, #family-friendly facilities are provided for all people who for any reason desire or require #privacy or assistance, in the manner of the #ADA Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990…
at the same time we ensure by law that all people have the right to be free from unlawful discrimination on the basis of sex, gender, sexual or affectional orientation, or gender identity, appearance, expression, or behavior, regardless of sex or gender assigned at birth…
- They wanted us to do things only for ourselves, and actually look upon others with animosity.
- They wanted us to destroy the family, replacing it with slavery to the government.
(2) Look at the above two points, and figure out what that does to inheritance.
- They convinced baby boomers that their children should have to suffer, not have any financial means to live or own a home or have children or have a family.
(3) They actually convinced baby boomers that it is BAD to give their children inheritance. BOTH @AandGShow's Joe AND Jack complained as soon as they read it's becoming more common for children to consider it theft when their parents spend too much on unnecessary costly items.
"We support the heroes of law enforcement...We defend our flag and we honor our flag. And if others honored our flag they'd be much better off wouldn't they?"-@realDonaldTrump@POTUS Washington, Michigan H/T @GST_Politics
(2) Cover photo for this thread: POTUS and FLOTUS on the Admiral's Barge looking back after visiting the USS Arizona Memorial, Honolulu, Hawaii on the first leg of their historic and successful #POTUSinAsia tour.
(3) A photo tweeted by FLOTUS ahead of today's arrival of the 2017 WH Christmas Tree. Everything she does is stylish.