1. Govt to develop 109 special production and processing centers across each senatorial district.
2. Deepen the implementation of project made in Nigeria for export. Unlocking potential of special economic zones.
1 Expand N-power across graduate and non graduate categories
2. National skills program in conjunction with private sector
3 Prioritize full implementation of National Identification scheme to integrate informal economy into mainstream.
4. Execute N6.1 Trillion National strategic health development plan
5. Set up 10,000 smart classrooms across the country
6. Continue National Cash Transfer Program targeting N5k for 1million poor households
8. Grant incentives and tax breaks to start ups
9. Support MSMEs through GEEP to reach 1.66m MSMEs.
1. Financial support to anti-corruption agencies
2 Recover looted funds stashed abroad
3. Create special courts for corruption and terrorism
4. Adequately fund and monitor prisons.
1. The decentralization of police for effective policing of states and communities
1. Various initiatives to improve the agriculture value chain.
1. Review PPP enabling environment to address legal, regulatory and operating challenges
2. Create National Infrastructure Development Bank
3. Complete 2nd Niger Bridge
4. Modernize Nigerian Railway Corporation.
6. Encourage the operation of licensed solar and wind energy companies
7. Upgrade existing airports to international standards
9. Pass National Inland waterways act to open sector for investment
10. Build Rail lines. Ibadan - Kano. PH - Maiduguri Rail to pass through all south east state capitals.