⏲️Less than 4 hours left to add your comment to the National Park Service's new rule that would, to quote the ACLU: "Fee requirements could make mass protests like Martin Luther King Jr.’s historic 1963 March on Washington & its “I have a dream” speech too expensive to happen."
🐬It's getting closer and closer to the midterm elections and #Democrats need to #FlipTheSenate. If you can contribute—great—if not, there are other ways to help: by following their account, tweeting about them, spreading the word, volunteering, getting others to contribute, etc.
🐦Let's start with Heidi Heitkamp @SenatorHeitkamp, running for U.S. Senate in #NorthDakota. Please follow, tweet, contribute, volunteer, anything you can do, she is in a tight race.
2) Going into the game the Democrats were riding their #BlueWave of enthusiasm. They were so confident America was tired of all the lies and sordid behavior of Coach Trump that the Democrats could win the game easily.
3) They laughed at their good fortune every time a GOP player would pledge to work closely with their coach; such easy pickings.
💥And remember: Jeff Flake is not a hero for #Democrats. He voted to recommend Kavanaugh to the full Senate—without re-opening Kavanaugh's background investigation—so there's little doubt how he's going to vote.
🕵️♂️Please contact the FBI if you have legitimate information!
2) Ms.Keyser wanted to reach out to the committee to cover herself from this FBI investigation and to let them know she will cooperate fully
That’s what any intelligent person that’s been dropped into this shit storm situation, should do.Protect & publicly distance yourself
3) This is a very important! Ms. Keyser stated she doesn’t know Kavanaugh, and never went to any party,movie,club or any other social gathering where she had even seen Brett Kavanaugh..Ms.keyser never even saw the man! ever...
1/ #Kavanaugh, through his testimony, nuked precedent, making his #rapey past a personal and political matter. #Democrats MUST fight dirty ☛within the Constitution☚, flip the script, use investigative means and powers of Congress to delegitimize and DESTROY him. #P2#TopProg
2/ WHEN #Democrats retake the House, Judiciary Committee must launch massive #Kavanaugh investigation, his lies under oath, and the Summer of '82. Subpoena EVERY WITNESS, ALL docs the #TrumpRegime concealed, Judicial Crisis Network & Federalist Society for starters. #P2#TopProg
3/ Since Gingrich poisoned the Beltway well, the #GOP has used every Constitutional and procedural dirty trick to strip the citizen majority of power. #Kavanaugh's #meltdown shows what happens when we fight back: they reveal themselves for who they are. #P2#TopProg
“Broken Voice” for sympathy but notice no tears. This is what actors struggle with. Even some of the best can’t force tears. #ChristineBlasleyFord is clearly lying.
Not a single tear reading an assault that has “ruined her life”?
She can’t tell it from memory? #Kavanaugh
2. #Democrats are setting a very scary precedent for ANY type of civil or criminal hearing in America. We've seen this before. Did we not learn anything from the #SalemWitchTrials? The #MeToo movement is shifting that way quickly, and I don't think that was ever the intention.
🚨I had a dream that Merrick Garland groped me. It must be from a repressed memory. I have no other details, no witnesses & no corraborating evidence but I'm positive it actually occurred. I MUST be believed. If you ask to hear from me, you're a bully & trying to silence me.
🤔Maybe Chrissy had a crush on Kavanaugh in high school. Had fantasies of him touching her boobies. Maybe it was all a dream. Maybe he never wanted anything to do w/ her, never went to a party she was at (or threw herself). Maybe Chrissy was so hurt she made him into a bad guy.
Dont ask me to fly anywhere... I dont go on airplanes. I only interned at University of Hawaii, I canoed there. When I heard Kavanaugh was nominated I was gonna move to New Zealand. Ya know, just the furthest fucking place to fly... 13.5 hour flight. That never crossed my mind🙄
Know what people don't realize? The consequences that come with labeling someone, something they're not. Even if #Kavanaugh is proven innocent, the label itself will stick with him the rest of his life.
Let me tell you a little bit about myself and my situation.....cont.
When I was 12. Maybe 13. I had one good friend that I hung out with. Day In and Day Out. We were inseparable. He stayed with me, I stayed with him. For some reason, even though he was the one who was considered the "bad kid", his parents never really liked me.....cont.
He got in trouble at a young age and was sent away. To where, I've never known. His little brother, a couple years younger, used to get bullied all the time. While my friend was away, I stuck around and protected the little brother. Even stayed and hung out a couple times...cont.
🤥Wow, it's taking a really long time to think up this lie!!
🔥🔥According to @Maddow, neither the White House nor the GOP Senate has explained why they don't want the FBI to reopen the background investigation of Kavanaugh. #Democrats have been calling for this for days!
💥The president and GOP members of the Senate Judiciary Committee seem extremely desperate to stop this step—which has never been an issue before!
🔥What is going on?
🤥At least give us some reason—& stop deflecting! There are no "Rules of Conduct" for Supreme Court justices!
4. #ChristineBlaseyFord claimed to want to remain anonymous...so why did she pay for a polygraph test long before this went public? 5. #ChristineBlaseyFord claims that there were two men in the room during the attack...so why did earlier versions have four men in the room?
1. @SaraCarterDC Carter told @seanhannity that sources are say that the FBI has two sets of records on the Carter Page FISA docs and other records relating to the Russia probe. If true which of the 2 sets will be release via @realDonaldTrump req. does Trump have to ask for both?
2. @SaraCarterDC ... there were certain people above Peter Strzok and above Lisa Page that were aware of this,” ... “I also believe that there are people within the FBI that have actually turned on their former employers are even possibly testifying and reporting what happened.
We should start where it mattered the MOST. The #CivilWar Era.
The #Democrats did NOT want slaves to have rights. They wanted to keep these black men and women as PROPERTY. They didn't want them to be able to vote. They were "property" and "commodities".
A more radical arm of the #DemocraticParty known as the "Ku Klux Klan" or #KKK were known for threatening, harming, and even killing FREE black men and women. Historians still debate whether the KKK's original grassroots movement is what lead to the #CivilWar.