Le tweet de la nuit US par #Trump: l'enquête #Mueller,dont son avocat a demandé l'arrêt, n'aurait jamais dû exister en 1er lieu. Et le président de reprendre l' idée démentie même par le rapport républicain Nunes d'1 enquête basée sur le rapport de renseignement privé Steele...RT
2) Pourquoi cette nouvelle saillie nocturne de #Trump? Sans doute parce que #Mueller non content d'assigner ses documents d'affaire avec la #Russie a envoyé les questions qu'il souhaiterait poser au président...L'intrigue se resserre...thehill.com/homenews/admin…
3)#Breaking Et dès ce dimanche matin, #Trump repasse en boucle contre l'enquête #Mueller...1 cap est franchi: comme expliqué hier(cf. #thread épinglé),il tient son argument. S'il y a complot de #McCabe et #Comey contre lui, le procureur est leur complice...
3) But before an intensive look into Q’s history & posts using the links above…the truth shall be known about some individuals & facts. If you’re Red-pilled yet, you won’t learn anything new in the first tweets below.
#Breaking badaboum...à retardement et à mystère...j'avais fait hier soir avant de prendre l'avion 2 tweets sur l'info du soir de l'enquête #Mueller qui est à mon sens l'1 des pires sorties pour #Trump. Et ce matin ils ont disparu🤔...si ce compte se pare de drapeaux russes😉...
2) Le #breaking en question du @nytimes, à mon sens désastreux pour #Trump, est que Mueller est parvenu à retourner et à faire coopérer G.Nader, conseiller spécial du prince régnant des Emirats, qui aurait acquis 1 influence énorme à la Maison Blanche. nytimes.com/2018/03/06/us/…
3) Il y a 2 infos terribles pour #Trump à propos de G.Nader. D'1 part, le procureur #Mueller l'a déjà présenté à son grand jury fédéral qui évalue les preuves de l'enquête avant toute mise en accusation. Donc, #Mueller estimait que #Nader savait des choses pour bâtir 1 accusation
2⃣Feb 27 - #Rasht, N #Iran
Investors demanding their stolen savings from the #IRGC-linked #Caspian credit firm.
They're chant : our money has been lost- under the cloak of mullah #IranProtests
Feb 27 - #Ahvaz, SW #Iran
Employees of the Ahvaz National Steel Group continuing their strike & protests outside the Khuzestan Province governor's office on 8day
the workers show the empty their table (food) in street
#Breaking incroyable de la nuit US: #Trump corrige publiquement son conseiller à la Sécurité nationale- son collaborateur le plus vital en politique extérieure...car il a reconnu l'ingérence de la #Russie sans exonérer-faussement-son boss...#jamaisvu RT
2)...et pour faire bonne mesure, toujours à 1 heure avancée, #Trump s'est servi de la tragédie de #Parkland pour"assassiner"le #FBI qui enquêterait trop sur la Russie et pas assez sur les "vraies"menaces...#inédit RT
3) Résumons les faits et vous verrez que le #breaking est d'ampleur. Depuis vendredi soir, et l'inculpation de 13 Russes par #Mueller, #Trump n'a pas eu 1 mot sur Twitter pour condamner la #Russie mais a trouvé le temps d' y dénoncer son NSA et le FBI...il est président US...
1/ Whenever I ask for evidence of Trump-Russia collusion, I get this circular-reasoning response:
How do you know that there was no collusion?
My answer: I'm NOT claiming there was no collusion, but I see #ZEROEvidence that Trump colluded. SHOW me your EVIDENCE!
2/ If I were to claim that you murdered someone, I would need to provide evidence of this. My claim does not make it have some sort of merit. If you insist you did not do this and want me to stop pushing such as accusation in public b/c it really did not happen, that makes sense.
3/ Would an innocent person remain silent in the face of a massive campaign by those who don't like that person making unsubstantiated claims? Would they not want to put an end to it? If I were #Trump, I would want this thing shut down too as it looks to be a witch hunt.
Kermanshah, W #Iran
Behind the municipality building
Activist reports this is where a family lives... #Poverty is the result of the mullahs' 40-year rule.
Another reason for #IranProtests. #IranUprising will continue to change this...
Poor kids in #Iran's #Baluchistan, seen here searching in trash to find probably something to eat or sell...
This is the result of 40 years of mullahs' rule & the minority are especially deprived.
Another reason for #IranProtests. #IranUprising will continue.
This says it all...
The very reason of widespread, utter poverty in #Iran, being the ruling mullahs, will also pass by such scenes, caring not an iota about the Iranian people.
More reason for #IranianProtests.
"The dossier was a compilation of Steele’s reports, based on anonymous Russian sources. His informants provided information based on accounts that were multiple levels of hearsay removed from the events they purported to describe." #MemoDay#FISAMemo#FisaAbuseMemo#Trump
"After formally terminating %Steele, the #FBI periodically interviewed Associate Deputy Attorney General #Ohr, who reported on his meetings with Steele. In effect, this enabled the bureau indirectly to maintain Steele as an information source." #MemoDay#FisaAbuseMemo
1. To translate for those blocked from #TRUTH in the #LSM bubble, the above tweet references media silence on MASSIVE state-level #Corruption. Synopsis of key people involved in #DeepState#Treason is in this thread.
11. Wouldn't it be interesting if the media started talking about the "Popular vote" this week and there was strong evidence to back up the claims?
"Whoever is feeding Thomas Paine information is potentially feeding me info as well."
12. PLANES = "reference a past event not anything going forward."
"They've cut off the routes those planes were going to escape through."
13. Main Stream Media knows that their days are numbered #Rosenstein is dirty, we've said that from the getgo, but they were all used. A lot of them. There's a reason they were kept close in the administration to continue to do their jobs.
1. Brenden Dilley Intel Source 1/29
Comment on Rod Rosenstein article. "A lot of people are getting fired"
As with all Intel, there's no way to "vet" this information. The only way to vet this information is based on what happens afterwords and what comes to fruition.
2. Over several years,Obama removed military men from key positions because they refused to sell their men & their country. #Obama is a #CIA cutout, a traitor. While President, the military held back out of Patriotism 🇺🇸to God and Country, they will not back down now.
3. The "16 year plan" is not a conspiracy theory. It's a #CFR Globalist Plan. They protected the office of the President and they upheld the constitution, held back from having a military coup because they knew #Trump would rescue the country.
THREAD: As members of the House Intelligence Committee consider their next steps in #ReleaseTheMemo, here is a closer look at Intel Committee Chairman @DevinNunes and the steps he has taken in the Russia investigation......
Rep. Nunes (R-CA):
•Became chairman of House Intel Cmte
•Nov: Named to #Trump transition 3 days after election
•Jan: House Intel announced Russia probe
•Mar: Denied physical wiretap of Trump Tower, but raised possibility of #surveillance on Trump team 1/5
Rep. Nunes (R-CA):
•Mar: Revealed “incidental collection” of #Trump transition members, “#unmasking” of their identities
•Mar: Visited White House, said he felt “duty & obligation” to brief @POTUS on findings
•Mar: Reports reveal WH officials were source of Nunes’s intel 2/5
1. #QAnon's drops can require some time for personal analysis and input from the many good people digging. Here's my summary of key intel from the last week+ (1/19 - 1/27) of #Q drops. For Twitter efficiency, I will provide the direct link to the related posts as I review.
2. Chuckie Schumer was put on notice by #POTUS that his role in #Treason is known. Did you notice how # Schumer sulked away to the corner after his failed shutdown effort? 8ch.net//qresearch/res…
3. Read this whole #Q post as it has so much meaning. "Will Sessions drop the Hammer?" HAMMER refers to the very secretive NSA spying program. The same tools used to spy on #Trump will be their undoing. 8ch.net//greatawakenin…
🤡 (1) Twitter has never been all that friendly to conservatives but more than ever accounts are vanishing, week long twitmo punishments handed out, IP bans, #shadowbans and now big accounts are under attack. Spoiler alert: it’s going to get worse and here’s why... #seanhannity
(2) We all got “the email” the one that basically debunked #RussiaBots but @SenFeinstein & @AdamSchiffCA still wrote a letter (more on that later) BUT did you read the blog $TWTR shared? Because it’s important they informed us they had partners helping now. Who are they?
(3) Let’s start with the big fish, Common Sense Media, based out of San Francisco, hugely funded and owned by James (aka Jim) Steyer and guess who his brother is??
Jan 27 - Karaj, W of Tehran, #Iran
Activist posts footage of a snowy field where a homeless individual is seen sleeping next to a fire in freezing cold temperatures.
This is Iran under the mullahs' rule, a country sitting on an ocean of oil & gas...
More reason for #IranUprising.
Jan 27 - Shoosh, SW #Iran
As the ruling regime spends billions in Syria, Lebanon, Yemen & Iraq, millions across Iran continue to live on the streets in utter poverty. #IranUprising will continue to change this injustice.
#Iran after 40 years of mullahs' rule
Despite sitting on an ocean of oil & gas, millions of Iranians live in poverty & literally search the trash to find something to sell... or even eat. #IranUprising will continue to change this injustice.
I can corroborate Tim's call to the extent that ystrdy my YT was subscribed 2 by KF b4 Tim's posting I just sent Tim this new video, published roughly w/in the last hr however, these parasites have been playing mind games w/me a long time, so I'm skeptical
...and I don't trust Anonymous because I used to investigate with them the OPExposeCPS and admin their Minnesota FB Page, until I discovered a couple CIA moles. I dropped some intel that they should have been doing cartwheels over that implicated the CIA. ...mostly crickets>