2) Vedika: The top of Jagati or Floor above Jagati
3) Pitha: The base of actual temple above Jagati. This part has many layers with mouldings – The ankle of human
5)Jangha: The Area of Garbha Griha from Pitha to Dandachadya (Chajja) – The thigh of Human.
6) Garbha Griha: The Sanctum Sanctorum, where Moola Virat (Prime Deity) is kept – Womb of Human
8) Sandhara Temple: A temple with Pradakshinapath
9) Nirandhara Temple: A temple without Pradakshinapath
11) Dandachadya: Chajja/Eave above Garbha Griha protecting temple from Sun & Rain water
13) Skandha: The Shikhara grows to become like a Shoulder of Human
14) Griva: Neck, the part above skanda
16) Kalasa: Top knot above Amalaka. Kalasa is source of life
17) Bhumi Amalaka: Amalaka in lower storeys of Shikhara
19) Dwara: Entrance to temple flanked by by animals like Gaja or Simha making it Gaja Dwara or Simha Dwara.
20) Torana: The entrance arch with Gaja or Makara making it Gaja Torana or Makara Torana.
22) Mukha Mandapa: Hall in the face of a temple
23) Ardha Mandapa: Middle Hall after Ardha Mandapa
24) Maha Mandapa: The main Hall before Garbha Griha for devotees to stand
26) Antarala: The gap between Garbha Griha & Maha Mandapa
27) Sukanasi: The roof over Antarala & on the face of Shikhara like a parrot Nose
28) Udayata Singha: Generally a lion above Sukanasi with a Dwaja