- accessibility for those of us with invisible/cognitive differences is even further down that list
- very few people recognise what an accessible web site or app actually looks like
- the requirements of autistic web and app users is poorly understood, even by those working in the field of web accessibility and compliance
- there is very little information, research or data on autistic web users and our needs
- compliance with accessibility guidelines (WCAG) will not guarantee either an accessible or usable site or app. Only input from #ActuallyAutistic users at every stage of planning/dev. will do that.
(Especially gov/semi-gov sites/apps providing services/info. And oh yes oh yes, banks.)