4. Nigeria's GCI has dropped from 124 to 127
5. On Terrorism: Nigeria has moved from 7 to number 3, behind Iran and Afghanistan
6. Our Inequality have worsen
7. Our Misery Index have worsen
8. SMEs in China is contributing 60% to their GDP
9. 60% of their GDP is 7.2 trillion which 18% of Nigeria GDP
10. They are contributing 60% of the employment
11. On Urban employment, SMEs are contributing 80%
12. 80% of Urban unemployment in China is 480??? 80% of that 380
13. China using SMEs is guaranteed 10m jobs annually
14. In 2018, half year, China has produced 7.2m jobs which is over 40% of their target, within the same period Nigeria lost 4m jobs
15. Over 50% of Nigeria revenue used in servicing debt
16. Nigeria is owing N22.7trillion, that is $80bn
17. Mexico - GDP of over $1trillion, per capita is over $8,000
18. Turkey - GDP of $800bn and per capital over $10,000
19. Capital market is $30bn. Lost N2trillion almost $8bn in the past 1 year
20. South Africa capital market is $900bn, the 2nd economy in Africa
21. All the loans our Banks have given is about 15% of your GDP, when other countries are doing 50%, 100%. China is doing 250% of its GDP as credit to private sector.
21. In 2015, our Unemployment & Underemployment was 24%, today it is 40%.
22. In 2015, we were attracting $21bn in foreign direct investment, we attracted only $12bn last year (2017).
23. Our GDP was $520bn in 2015, per capita was $2,500, today it is under $1,900.
23. Our stock market has lost over N2trillion in one year.
24. There is no way a country can have a budget of N340bn for health, which translates to N5 a day for its citizen and you pay N1 trillion for subsidy
25. Education budget N400bn+
26. Nigeria has one of the lowest car ownership in the world; it is 10 per 1,000.
27. We have only 2m vehicles
28. 87m people are poor
29. African trade today is less than 9%
30. If we get it right it can go as high as 30% or 40%
30. Oil gives Nigeria 80% of our foreign exchange.
31. I took a state from being number 28th to number 1.
32. Goto to HP, I bought the highest number of computers ever bought by a government in Africa - 30,000.
33. The economy of Nigeria is $420bn. South Africa is $280bn, Egypt is number $250bn that is $950bn, Apple Market capitalization is $1trillion
34. In 2020, you will have 20m STEM jobs available in the world.
35. Ease of Doing Business:
BRICS Nations, MINT Nations; if I look at all the rankings and they are all below 100 and you are 146 so it is not good for you.
36. March 26, 2015 our President said if i fail to deliver choose your leaders.
USE GOOGLE. VERIFY!