2. In a city that voted for Clinton 90% to 4%
3. With major leaders from both parties (Clinton, Obama, McCain, Burr too name a few) against him
5. With a variable army of resistors in every federal agency.
6. With all the major media companies against him
8. With the entire Democrat party and 460+ candidates attacking nonstop during the midterms.
9. With the social media Giants actively censoring and cherry picking stories
11. With every major Democrat lawyer within the DOJ selected for the SC and entire leadership of the FBI cheering
12. With one AG that was totally against him (Yates) and one at best out to lunch (Sessions)
14. With all the powers of the us federal government searching, monitoring, spying and harassing him for 3 years
16. With all the money and connections of the chamber of commerce brought to bear against him
17. With an Obama shadow government trying to blunt his every move.
19. In other words, against overwhelming enemy forces with nothing but a Swiss army knife and a motley Crew, Trump defeated them all.