1. Provide skills and technical assistance
2. Provide capital and reduce interest rates
3. Facilitate access to markets
5. Facilitate joint ventures between Zambians and technically astute foreign companies
6. Create a clear, stable and predictable regulatory environment for businesses
8. Institutionalise transparency
9. Develop support infrastructure for entrepreneurship to thrive
10. Restructure CEEC and DBZ in order for them to fulfil the mandate for which they were intended for.
I spend time observing the activities of our entrepreneurs and hearing the ideas of our young people.
Our great days are ahead of us. It is just a matter of time.