Sejak sharing bahwa nikahan gue kemarin 'cuma' menghabiskan 60jt termasuk honeymoon; tiba2 jd banyak yg chat. Curhat ttg rencana nikahnya.
I'm happy to help, anw. Krn gue jg bukan penganut menghamburkan uang 'hanya' utk acara sehari.
But, what people actually dont know, it's the real struggle on preparing the d-day.
Iyasih, semua jg ada ujiannya saat menyiapkan pernikahan.
Gue sih alhamdulillah engga ada ujian perihal teknis yg berarti.
Tapi justru di batinnya ituloh...
Buat yg gatau, gue nyiapin nikahan cuma sebulan sih. Gila emang.
Tiap hari kita berdua nyari dan ngontak vendor. Malam bahas review vendor bareng via telp.
Weekend pagi sampe sore cari baju atau test food.
Belom lagi hampir tiap malem gue nangis krn banyaknya mslh internal.
2. Now Hillsdale is home to a hardline conservative Christian "liberal arts" school called Hillsdale College. Incidentally, one of my high school friends from youth group went there. And guess who was invited to give this year's commencement address? Why, none other than @VP.
3. You can see Mike Pence's own thread relating his speech here:
Allergies are real and a problem for many people. Animal allergies can make you miserable. For most people, dog/horse allergies mean a runny nose, itchy eyes, puffy face, and sometimes hives. All of these things are uncomfortable and inconvenient, not life threatening.
To put it bluntly, though, your temporary discomfort does not trump a disabled person’s right to be able to go out in public with their medical equipment (aka service animal) and be semi independent and functional. #sorrynotsorry.
Personal rage thread on #Monitoring vs. #Observability. Courtesy of this delineastion: "Monitoring is telling you your systems are broken, Observability is being able to ask why?"
Telling me a system is broken is *worthless* if I can't ask it why it's broken.
"Yo, your shit's broken" has ALWAYS been BAD monitoring.
At times, it may be the only monitoring we have, but it's not the end goal.
Every time I see #Monitoring vs #Observability I wonder if they knew sysadmins could program before #DevOps became a thing. I've been a sysadmin for almost 20 yrs. On day 1, I thought "running the same commands over and over again is dumb, here's some #Perl."
1. FOX "News" is playing at white Christian persecution complex, so let's give #GoodChristian™ Douglas MacKinnon a little of the "persecution" he so craves. Because, believe me, calling out someone's #ChristianAltFacts is obvs equivalent to them being murdered for their faith.
2. Guess what? Your friend is either delusional, stupid, or dishonest. Unless you made up said "friend" like many of the "facts" in this article. Hey, I'm just asking questions. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3. Granted, Christians are persecuted in some parts of the wold, although your adjectives are not exactly quantifiable. But more to the point, you know where that's definitely not happening? In America. Hard to believe, I know.
2/ I presented this paper by @msalganik, @peterdodds, @duncanjwatts (2006) in a doctoral-level methods course on network analysis at UCLA. Authors are highly respected, paper has over a thousand citations:
3/ It would’ve been a disservice to Salganik et al (2006) if slide titles weren’t used for punny references to pop song titles or the music biz: