For YEARS, advocates of election integrity have been pointing out these issues. This isn’t new. After 2000, the Help America Vote Act was passed to modernize our elections, first proposed by Robert Ney (R-OH). Signed into law by George W. Bush. So much for this theory:
Congratulations @TheDemocrats you enabled a thirteen year old girl to be brutally raped and abused but don’t worry, he’s safe in California and will be released into our communities because #AbolishIce right? You are all sick.
Cover your ears liberals, @ChuckGrassley AND @SenFeinstein have requested an investigation into abuse at detention centers that went IGNORED during the Obama admin😱Including detaining children in handcuffs where was everyone? The complaints started in 2014 #KeepFamiliesTogether
1. #Qanon exposed the rampant Democrat voter fraud in several posts...once again, it appears there is evidence of voter fraud in the primary elections today...One Georgia precinct had a 243 % voter turnout...Bill Mitchel pointed out other potential fraud occurrences...#wwg1wga
2. As a reminder, #Qanon implied the USA will see a #redwave in the 2018 midterms back in May...Q told us back in April "midterms are safe...election fraud will be revealed soon"...There is no #bluewave folks...why? because @Potus has it all...he has all the evidence of fraud!
3. There is no way #Qanon would've made such a bold statement that the "midterms are safe" unless Q had clear and irrefutable evidence that the midterms are indeed safe...So why then are we still seeing allegations of voter fraud and irregularities in Democrat precincts? #wwg1wga
F.D.A. Did Not Intervene to Curb Risky Fentanyl Prescriptions nyti.ms/2Kr4jji
Physicians should be more closely limited in prescribing drugs not approved for other use.
The Fentanyl deaths scandal should be a warning, since Fentanyl is intended ONLY for use with cancers.
Part of the Fentanyl catastrophe and resultant opioid crisis is that FAR TOO MANY physicians prescribe (even as we speak), Fentanyl for people with chronic muscular or chronic nerve pain, instead of a more judicious use of combo NSAIDs and non fentanyl opioids.
Fentanyl needs to be reserved only for cancer patients.
Also we must find a better law enforcement approach to synthetic, illegal fentanyl. This is what opioid addicts turn to as their bodies adjust to heroin.
We need a true approach to the opioid crisis.
2. A fundamental principle of the common law is that votes can be declared void for substantial irregularity. If irregularity affects the result of an election it is by itself enough to compel the tribunal to declare the election void.
3. The result doesn't need to be affected. Only a ‘substantial departure’ from the rules, or the election being ‘conducted so badly that it was not substantially in accordance with the law’ is needed to void the ballot.
Meet/RT/Follow/Support #BlueWave💙 U.S.Army Vet Democrat @dorothy4house challenging Herrera Buetler for the #WA03 congressional seat.
Dorothy Gasque is a 3rd generation public servant. She served 8 yrs in the U.S. Army. In 2005 she deployed to Iraq, with an
otherwise all male combat unit, and she earned accolades for her ability to lead in the face of fierce opposition and danger. Although she was trained as an anti-tank missile systems technician, the insurgent forces did not have tanks. And due to her
rank as a non-commissioned officer, she was often asked to lead combat patrols, organize traffic checkpoints, and manage base security.
After leaving the military & her brothers in arms, she earned a Bachelors of Science in Mathematics from Portland
Hey @SenSchumer why are you suddenly crying about 3D Guns? The blueprints were downloaded 100k times in 2013 obviously that was @realDonaldTrump’s fault? Where were all @TheDemocrats bragging about their bill to stop this 5 years ago AND why does the press have amnesia.
.@BetoORourke raised over $23 million this season without accepting donations from corporations of lobbyists.
Cruz has raised $30K more than his opponent.
Texas Senatorial race is currently the most expensive in the country.
A democrat hasn’t won Texas statewide race in 24 years.