3. Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and Research Center - with a network of Hepatitis Prevention and Filter Clinics across Punjab, it will become South Asia’s biggest healthcare facility for patients of kidney and liver diseases; Phase-I already:3
5. 100 beds recently added to 400 bedded Pakistan Institute of Neuro Sciences (500 beds), Operation theaters to be completed soon.:4
7. 120 bedded Cardiology Unit at Bahawalpur Victoria Hospital to be completed till February’ 2018
8. 220 bedded Children Complex, Faisalabad (OPD made functional already).
10. Revamping of Lahore General Hospital underway
11. 78 bedded state-of-the-art Jinnah Burn and Reconstructive Surgery Center
12. Patient online database system being launched in all tertiary care hospitals of Punjab :6
14. Government of the Punjab is setting up a state-of-art-:7
15. 3 burn centers made functional within a span of 2 years; namely Allied Burn Center, Faisalabad, Nishtar Hospital Burn Unit, Multan, Jinnah Burn Center, Lahore :8
17. New Gynae block inaugurated at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Lahore
18. 100 bedded Wazirabad Institute of Cardiology, ready for inauguratn:9
20. Urology Center in Rawalpindi (Phase-I to be inaugurated in the current fiscal year).
21. Upgradation of DHQ Hospital D.G Khan to 500 beds (Phase-I to be inaugurated in the current fiscal year).:10
23. Addition of 250 beds to the 120 bedded Recep Tayip Erdogan Hospital, Muzaffargarh.
24. Upgradation of DHQ hospitals in Sialkot and Gujranwala to Teaching Hospitals :11
26. A four-tier service structure for the paramedics and upgradation of all the posts from BPS-5 to 20.
28. Over 2000 beds increased in tertiary and specialized hospitals across Punjab over the last 2 years
29. Centralized procurement of high quality :13
30. Medical equipment specifications have been standardized across Punjab
31. Centralized waste management facilities for waste disposal (autoclaves, incinerators)
32. 2 cold chain stores (multan 300 cubic metres serving 13 districts:15
33. MoU signed with Novartis Pharma - Medicines worth rupees 44 billion being distributed to 9000 cancer patients for the next five years
34. MoU signed with Novartis Pharma - free medicines worth rupees 6 billion to the patients :16