- Mainstream politics will continue to lose ground unless they will renew & restructure themselves by organisational architecture, people, messages, technology.
- Leaning toward extremists in messaging will only benefit the extremists.
- 51% turnout may look promising but deserves a deeper analysis.
- Whose votes increased most? Therefore who mobilized her voters more..
Based on these results, it is hard to say the champion of this is the mainstream politics..
- Countries who joined the EU after 2004 are the countries with least participation Slovakia, Czechia, Croatia, Bulgaria..
- Alarming for the success rate of European integration, power of European dream.
- EU should reform its governance and Euro-parties should restructure their way of doing politics toward a citizen-centric approach.
- More transparent & accountable and interactive & engaging Europe is needed.