August 5- #Tehran, #Iran
South Karegar Avenue
Despite the crackdown & other limitations imposed by the mullahs' regime, protesters shaping for tonight's new round of anti-regime demonstrations. #IranProtests
August 5- #Kazerun, #Iran
voice says: Kazerun also join to the protests
First video of demonstrations & protests beginning this city. #IranProtests
(2) "Residents of Sweida began burying their dead on Thursday, a day after the worst Isis atrocity in recent months claimed the lives of nearly 250 people – a toll that may yet rise."
(3) "Dozens were kidnapped and wounded, many are missing, and the slaughter has upended the peace of the ancestral homeland of the minority Druze sect, which had so far largely escaped the violence that devastated much of Syria."
This is something to hear from Sen. Robert Torricelli, a Democrat talking about standing alongside his Democratic allies AND Republicans, all behind US President Donald Trump for the destruction of the mullahs in Iran and #RegimeChange
#Iran Protests courtesy of the #CIA
Jun 25, 2009 After President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad won the Iranian Election, riots and protests erupted in #Tehran, The western media was quick to report on this #PSYOPS.
#US politicians, #Israel, #SaudiArabia & media dream of #RegimeChange in #Iran.
Jan 3, 2018 The more intense and violent demonstrations in Iran have given way to patriotic rallies with thousands of Iranians shouting pro-government slogans.
Jan 3,2018 Are the protests in #Iran spontaneous, or are they the result of another #RegimeChange operation?#TheCorbettReport James explores the past, present & future of #US and #Israel-i involvement in Iran, & the attempts to foment unrest in the country.
1. In June 15, 2018 Ryan Browne, published the following article on CNN:
Secretary of Defense James Mattis slams Russia, says Vladimir Putin "attempts to undermine America's moral authority" cnn.it/2JCQ6E6
2. Is Secretary of Defense James Mattis right? Let's investigate a little about this
(1) In his take @SinaToossi claims the “Clinton and Obama administrations” thought about the Iranian people, conveniently forgetting how Clinton did nothing in the face of #Iran’s 1999 students uprising crackdown & Obama turned his back on Iranians in 2009 atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/iransour…
(2) @SinaToossi blows his cover by mentioning “regime change,” making clear his mission, being a Tehran apologist, of devoting his “journalism” to preserving a regime with a grotesque human rights dossier in power.
Over 3,000 executions under #Iran's “moderate” Hassan Rouhani.
(3) @SinaToossi voices his main concern, being the #IranProtests, by attempting to downsize the 2017/2018 uprising to “parts of Iran.”
Reminder: Over 142 cities were scenes of unprecedented revolt, prompting the regime to kill more than 50 protesters & arrest over 8,000.
When @JZarif says, "#Iran never raced towards a bomb, nor will it race towards a bomb," rest assured it is the exact opposite.
We will realize how Tehran sought nuclear arms for decades. For a country sitting on an ocean of oil & gas, a "peaceful" nuclear program is meaningless.
A very telling cartoon about #NorthKorea & #Iran, as Pyongyang signals indications to set aside its nuclear weapons/ballistic missile program. This is leaving Tehran as now sole target of the international community's soon-to-come pressures.
For those who describe #Iran's FM @JZarif as a "moderate" or "reformist"
Khamenei Wild Animals under the name of Ethical or moral Police do like this with Iranian girls and women every day. What do you think the response of these criminals is?
Pls share #FreeIran#Iran#HumanRights
A painful scene!...
The mullahs regime have turned Iran to a hell for Iranian women
These measures will lead to the Iranian Uprising. #FreeIran#Regimechange
For those unfamiliar with #Iran's regime, the sign reads:
"Shovel - Fighters used shovels to divert Malyutka and TOW wire-guided anti-tank guided missiles."
This is a "memorial site" of the 1980-88 Iran-Iraq War & Tehran's propaganda machine at work.
You be the judge...
For those unfamiliar with #Iran's regime, this mullah says:
"If our football/soccer is not the first in the world, it means we haven't taught & promoted religion good enough."
The Iranian people are ruled by such individuals...
For those unfamiliar with #Iran's regime, this is Mr. Ahaki, a member of Tehran's City Council, seen throwing an object at a reporter doing his/her job.
The title & first paragraph of this article indicates the main concern of this writer: #RegimeChange.
Q: Why would someone be worried about regime change in #Iran, unless they have interests in such a regime remaining in power. Interesting aljazeera.com/indepth/opinio…
The term “anti-Iran” is interesting. Has #Iran’s regime left anything to be supportive of? Butchering innocent people across the #MiddleEast, gross #HumanRights violations back home, wasting billions on an unnecessary nuclear program, ballistic missiles & terrorism.
And talking about #NorthKorea being “disinclined” shows how #Iran is terrified of losing Pyongyang in its trek to obtain nuclear weapons & the ballistic missiles. Now Tehran is all alone. But why is this writer so worried about it? Again, a matter of common interest?
March 31 - Kuy Alavi, Ahvaz, SW #Iran
4th day of rallies continue as protesters are furious about a recent state TV insult, regime crackdown & marginalization of minorities. #BanIRIB #IranProtests continue.
March 31 - Kuy Alavi, Ahvaz, SW #Iran
Activists report authorities dispatched to quell demonstration of protesters who are furious about a recent state TV insult, regime crackdown & marginalization of minorities. #BanIRIB #IranProtests continue.
March 31 - Ahvaz, SW #Iran
Activists report authorities dispatched (shots heard) to quell demonstration of protesters who are furious about a recent state TV insult, regime crackdown & marginalization of minorities. #BanIRIB #IranProtests continue.