4. Mueller agrees, under Department of Justice policy, the president could be prosecuted for obstruction of justice crimes after he leaves office.
6. There is substantial evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors committed by Donald Trump.
8. Trump refused to answer even written questions on obstruction.
9. Mueller agrees that Trump lied in his written answers.
10. Trump committed Witness Tampering by dangling pardons to witnesses.
12. Trump instructed his White House Counsel to fire the Special Counsel.
14. Russia interfered in our election to help Donald Trump become President.
15. Russians made numerous contacts with the Trump campaign.
17. The Trump campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts.
19. Nearly every top Trump campaign staffer was involved in meetings with Russians.
21. Every Trump campaign member that had contact with Russians lied about it to cover it up and committed obstruction of justice, including Donald Trump concerning Trump Tower Moscow.
23. Trump directed the false statements made by his family and team regarding the June 9, 2016 meeting with known Kremlin agents at Trump Tower.
25. Trump solicited interference from Russia from the podium.
26. Trump gave a boost to Wikileaks’ illegal activity, & Trump's Wikileaks projections aided him, & were problematic at the least.
28. Donald Trump Jr. is under investigation for conspiring with Wikileaks.
30. Donald Trump's 2016 Campaign Director, Paul Manafort, was open to blackmail by the Kremlin during the campaign.
32. The Trump Campaign/Administration has not explained why they met Russians.
34. Trump aides were secretly and illegally, trying to make money from foreign nationals during the campaign.