- SMART Objectives for each meetup
- Clear WHAT&WHY for participants in the space
- Lowered barrier to entry (location, fees, time)
- Community groundrules to keep a balance of power
- Clear event structure
Have you seen it work longterm?
We can agree that these consistent spaces & opportunities are needed. HOWEVER, typical barriers to making it work longterm are:
- lack of funds
- lack of community or top-down buy-in
- other priorities
But if you have a goal & painpoint your community shares, why not make a fun, silly challenge to gain interest?