1) 09 MAR 2017 FUN FACT: The same day that the so-called gang of 8 were BRIEFED by Comey @POTUS NOT under investigation, Daily Caller also reports SUSPECT [Imran Awan] IN HOUSE IT SECURITY PROBE ALSO HAD ACCESS TO DNC EMAILS #RussiaRussiaRussia#AwanBrothers#JustSayin
I really hope every single corporation that marched in #LondonPride2018 today will demand that the organisers explain why their trans staff were made to march behind an anti-trans hate group. #justsayin'
If you are part of an LGBT employee group at any of these companies, ask your employer to take this up with #PrideInLondon .
If you are @stonewalluk and any of these companies are Diversity Champions or enter the WEI, ask them what they did to protect and safeguard their trans employees at #PrideInLondon .
1. Quick Friday evening thread on some things that were released today from Grassleys office. Some good, some that make me angry. Off we go!
2. On January 25, 2018, Grassley sent a letter to Wray asking LOTS of questions about the text messages of our two favorite FBI staffers, Strzok and Page. In it, he questions the messages, and also asks for answers on whether the Justice Dept considered a special counsel (cont)
3. ..for the Clinton investigation. He also questions McCabe and the timing of his recusal, and transmitting government records on non-government systems. Please read this letter. It is compelling. judiciary.senate.gov/download/grass…
A thread to accompany this video I just finished on Felix Sater. Just when you thought it couldn't get more odd, in comes information that leaves you shaking your head. Please watch the video as well, it helps me:
1. Background: Felix Sater is a longtime friend of Trump attorney Michael Cohen. Since childhood, friend. Note: (The more I research the more I fear Cohen is a bad dude.. #justsayin )
2. In the 90's, he was implicated (and later convicted) of stock fraud. He was "converted" into a serious US intelligence asset in 1998, with ties to then State Attorney LORETTA LYNCH, who spoke about him directly in the questioning for her nomination. judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/…