What do Flint's water crisis & Puerto Rico's electricity have in common?
Sadly, this one isn't hard to figure out.
During a crisis, America is always willing to put communities of color last.
It's called RACISM.
(2) Let's start with Flint. A report from a civil rights commission last February stated: "historical, structural & systemic racism combined with implicit bias" created decades of neglect leading to Flint's water crisis.
🤔Interesting. While digging deeper into stolen laptop in March 2017 from a Secret Service (suspiciously the fmr ADA of EDNY w/ same name also lives in Brooklyn), I was reminded of 2015 "attempted" hack of Clinton Foundation. Follow along.
Transcripts released by #FBI show a Secret Service Agent assigned to Slick Willy was also doing work on Hillarys private server as well as Clinton Foundation. In 2015 he assisted the Foundation in a case related to theft of info on Foundation systems." thenewamerican.com/tech/computers…
The Clintons & the Foundation itself were very secretive about this agents work on Clinton Foundation computer systems. They denied it had anything to do w/ Foundation even though in later testimony we find out that's a lie
When @JZarif says, "#Iran never raced towards a bomb, nor will it race towards a bomb," rest assured it is the exact opposite.
We will realize how Tehran sought nuclear arms for decades. For a country sitting on an ocean of oil & gas, a "peaceful" nuclear program is meaningless.
A very telling cartoon about #NorthKorea & #Iran, as Pyongyang signals indications to set aside its nuclear weapons/ballistic missile program. This is leaving Tehran as now sole target of the international community's soon-to-come pressures.
For those who describe #Iran's FM @JZarif as a "moderate" or "reformist"
This #SundayMorning , let's check in on Jared Kushner. Between Pruitt and Cohen and Trump's endless Twitter tantrums, we haven't spared much of a thought for the guy.
How are things going for Kush?
SPOILER ALERT: Pretty bad.
(2) Kushner's hanging on in the White House, but rumor has it Daddy dearest has been trying to push him out. As the Mueller investigation continues to look into Kushner family finances, Trump has become increasingly hostile toward him.
(3) Just a few days ago, Kushner's family was issued a subpoena for information concerning reports they had consistently falsified paperwork to hide hundreds of rent-regulated buildings while Kush ran the company.
1/ Trump was taught his political style by his decades-long mentor, Roy Cohn. Here is Sen. Joseph McCarthy having a whispered discussion with Roy Cohn, his chief counsel, during a committee hearing on April 26, 1954, in Washington.
2/ In 1964, ’69 and ’71, Cohn was tried and acquitted of federal charges of conspiracy, bribery and fraud, giving him a perception of invincibility. “If you can get Machiavelli as a lawyer,” he said in The Autobiography of Roy Cohn, “you’re certainly no fool of a client.”
3/ Cohn was a mesh of contradictions—a Jewish anti-Semite, a homosexual homophobe, vehemently closeted but insatiably promiscuous. Here is is in 1983 with Trump. Cohn died from AIDS complications.
Just a reminder to the #2ndAmendment supporters. We will lose our Gun Rights if Democrats take back control. They have the majority of the indoctrinated millennial vote to make it happen. Folks, it's time to #RedPill your family and friends.
They need hard lessons from the history of an unarmed society. See the Middle East, See Germany, Uk, Austrailia. Everyone must get out and vote even if you think it doesn't matter. No matter how angry you are at this administration. A lesson from History.
Listen very carefully to the Omnibus speech given today by @realDonaldTrump and Mattis. I heard the wall is necessary to National Defense. Interpretation: The money for the wall will come out of the budget for National Defense, the largest in history.
2) “I want to address the situation on border security which I call National Defense. I call it stopping drugs pouring across our border. And I call it illegal immigration. It’s all of those things.”
3) “But National Defense is a very important two words, because by having a strong border system, including a wall, we are in a position, militarily, that is very advantageous. And before I get off of that subject I’d like to ask Secretary Mattis ... to say a few words.”
1/ If I were a Dem, I would be insulted by my party, and the media, believing I was gullible enough to believe the blatant lies directed at me. THEY know Trump had nothing to do with McCabe’s firing yet they persist. #SUNDAYMORNING "Flush With Power"
2/ Do you not realize you are being manipulated by your own party and their complicit media machine? Surely you can see when ALL the media colludes to use the same false talking points? They believe you are dumb. Why do you tolerate this?
3/ The Dems/media take advantage of your hatred for Trump, which they fuelled in the 1st place, to blind you from questioning the facts…and it works! If Dems could put emotions aside and look objectively at what they are being told would be outraged.
According to the Stasi GDR File, Hitler's daughter is now holding the same office as her father, Chancellor of Germany...said to be the most powerful human on Earth since she's also President of European Union & head of the Western Economic Block known as the G-8 #thestorm#qanon
In 1954, a baby girl was born, whom the Stasi File identifies as Angela Merkel, today’s Chancellor of Germany. Her official birthday is July 17, 1954. However, the Stasi file which is currently in the Soviet KGB archives, records her birth as April 20, 1954.
Hitler’s father, who took the name Hitler, was the illegitimate son of Solomon Rothschild’s mistress Anna Maria Schicklgruber.
After studying Hitler, Mussolini, Franco, Suharto & Latin American regimes, Dr. Lawrence Britt found 14 traits common to each and the object of this game is to learn the 14 points and see if Dems, Rethugs or both are guilty. #SundayMorning
Point #1- Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
Point #2 - Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
(2) It didn't stop that terrorist from purchasing a gun because he wasn't in the system. That is not the Legal Gun Owners fault. It is not the Gun Salesman fault. It is not The NRA's Fault and it Damn sure isn't the Presidents fault.
(3) But liberals Have to place the blame on someone in order to push the nationwide gun ban agenda. It's why they have completely politicized every mass shooting while completely ignoring Chicago has the same number of murders every weekend.
2/8 9 I started 👉Jose Fernandez allegedly gave the green light @StateDept@StateOIG and a little research links him directly to Negroponte, McLarty and Kissinger via the Council of Americas and documented here ⬇️
3/8 Two committee positions come from Treasury Dept.
CFIUS Structure & Rules ➡️goo.gl/1LWAZr
Citibank selected 45's cabinet. Let that sink in.
Attachment 3 of 3 ➡️wikileaks.org/podesta-emails…
The Secretary of Treasury was citi pick ⬇️
Who cares! That's boring, right?
1/ #SundayMorning so the #FakeNews and the left is always talking about Trump’s tone and how dangerous it is. However, imagine if Trump AG, ordered the destruction of Americans within Trump’s first 6 months in office. Happened with Bill Clinton. 4/19/1993 Waco, Tx
2/ In this event, 76 Americans were killed. I am no fan of David Koresh, and don’t condone what he did, however AG Janet Reno ordered the invasion and massacre of Americans. Imagine if that had happened during Trump’s first 6 months.
3/ Oh and it is laughable how the #FakeNews and all of the Sunday shows yammer on and on about Trump firing Comey and wanting to fire Mueller. Guess what Clinton did on 7/19/1993. Fire FBI director William Sessions. Odd little to no outrage. Hypocrites!