If #FBI agents & leaders responsible for handling Clinton investigations are corrupt criminals who knowingly covered up crimes, lied 2 Congress, handed out immunity, closed cases w/out questioning subjects.. EVERY CASE must be reopened & prosecuted. Thread
@Comey even admitted, under oath, that "potential" crimes were committed with Weiner laptop. (FYI, its 100% guaranteed crimes committed w/ gross negligence).
What did Strzok & #McCabe do? They rushed & closed case WITHOUT questioning Huma or Carlos Danger
Why was Weiner laptop so important? Fmr Asst #FBI Dir Tom Fuentes said, on CNN, that 💻was the "1 stop shop" for 3 separate Clinton investigations. (The same 3 Obama, Lynch DOJ, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, etc worked so hard to obstruct & coverup) #RUSSIA_2018
#McCabe’s tragic lawsuit is a Hail Mary filing to buy time, oddly it’s against the @TheJusticeDept@JusticeOIG for not providing procedural manuals to explain how or why he was fired. Pretty sure they should be looking at OPM not FOIA anyway..,
We have suspected for sometime that the @GenFlynn case was extraordinarily weak and he plead guilty after succumbing to Law Enforcement storming his house with weapons drawn. Dragging his family out of bed at 4am, & threats of more indictments. Now the @fbi & #DOJ cases unravel.
We know that the interview with @GenFlynn was an unannounce ambush and while there was no official tranacription made, the agents 302s clearly stated that they believed Flynn to be truthful dueing the interview.
So why did he plead Guilty?
What other evidence was before him?
🔥(1) New batch of @ChuckGrassley letters give insight into exactly what McCabe and his Gofundme lawyer are requesting. On 5/31 Grassley writes to Bromwich requesting the emails that they claim to have between McCabe and Comey, as neither the IG or OPR report mentioned them.
(2) 4/4 Esq. Gofundme responds claims McCabe was not a key decision maker, says FBI prohibits sharing emails but says they were sent 10/21/16 and 10/23/16, then he plagiarizes Gen Flynn’s atty and says it’s well known OIG has made a criminal referral. #NODEALS
(3) After saying @TheJusticeDept is leaking non-stop McCabe’s lawyer says he’s willing to testify in exchange for immunity. He goes on to blab about how terrible and unconstitutional the firing was and wraps up by saying if there’s no immunity McCabe will claim the 5th.
I haven’t gone on a rant lately. This is overdue. @DEAHQ female agents won their case around the time I left the @FBI . For @JusticeOIG to refuse to look my case because it’s an @USEEOC basically says you are on your own & we don’t want to know about it.
I gave information to a Congressman, who said he’d get actively involved in my case, now his aides told me “we don’t get involved in employment disputes.” WTF?
Screw FBI whistleblowers... that’s what OIG & lawmakers seem to be saying. That is exactly why the FBI is where it is today. And EXACTLY why there aren’t more people speaking out. Would you?
1. It's been 2 weeks since we've heard from #QAnon, but #Q now relates "BLACKOUT NECESSARY", to go from "DARK TO LIGHT".
He's speaks now of "A WEEK TO REMEMBER"
2. Some have noted that #QAnon's message resembles a gun, when turned upside-down with #Q as the hammer.
3. One #QAnon Boom: Justice Department announces the "largest increase in assistant U.S. attorneys in decades with the addition of more than 300 assistant U.S. attorneys to force. justice.gov/opa/pr/500th-d…#Q
THREAD. #Trumpletter lays out compelling case at how "unthinkable" the claim of obstruction against @realDonaldTrump is. 1/ President firing a subordinate has never been called obstruction, as all acknowledge (even @Comey & NYT): a subordinate can be fired "for no reason at all."
2/ Yates led WH to believe there was no open criminal investigation concerning #Flynn, the FBI led #Flynn to believe his case was closed, and both McGahn & Priebus were led to believe firing #Flynn would remove any criminal issue; Trump confirming w/ @Comey cannot be obstruction.
3/ Trump didn't direct anything, constitutionally could direct anything he wanted, & @Comey behavior confirms no interference. At time, @Comey didn't say he felt directed at all, never said he felt threatened, coerced or corrupted at all, and #McCabe even admitted no obstruction.
🦂1. Know thy enemy - Sun Tzu #MarkZaid is attacking conservative accounts calling himself a proud member of #TheResistance and defender of Asha Rangappa, both are being praised by the left but Mark is no hero, unless you’re #Iran or the CIA. Meet #JeffreySterling
2. Mark hails himself as a bi-partisan defender of #whistleblowers he defended Sterling against the CIA in a discrimination case (which was lost) and then he snitched on him to the CIA, which Obama’s Justice dept. dusted off to bring charges in 2015.
3. Mark even had two interviews with the FBI about #JeffreySterling he will swing wildly now and tell you 302’s don’t mean anything and that he was subpoenaed by the Grand Jury but facts are facts, Sterling was charged.
1. #QAnon reminds us that Sessions appointing Federal Prosecutor Huber is much better than a 2nd Special Counsel mess. Huber working with Horowitz is a powerful combination - investigating crimes since last Nov. "Flood is coming". #Q
2. #QAnon: "Did you see the Ryan [PR] interview a short time ago?"
Mr Ryan's asked, "Do you have any concern's about the President's approach to the DOJ & do you think DOJ is doing enough? #Q
3. #QAnon's pointer on the above is quite significant. In PR discussing the Special Counsel investigation in the context of "releasing all the documents" for "checks on any Executive Branch abuse of power" he is affirming House support to include [Hussein]'s abuse of Exec pwr #Q.
1/5 #ThrowbackThursday to DNC hack that wasn't a "hack" & the new lawsuit recently filed. @DNC@TomPerez@donnabrazile should pay more attention to details. Examples to follow. For background on overlooked details, please refer to this 64 tweet thread.
2/5 One of the first things cited is the intel community assessment. Did you even read it? (Who in intel community analyzed your servers?
•Judgements & levels of confidence
•"Judgements are not intended to imply we have proof"
•What was NSA's confidence?
3/5 Servers located in both VA & DC. Which ones are connected to DCCC thru VPN? Why didnt u alert them? Why dont u mention FINANCE targeted? Whose emails were in staged data on 4/22? Wikileaks released emails up to May 25, when was actual exfiltration & staging date AFTER 4/22?
🙋🏼Huma Abedin was given immunity. How many lies has she been caught in? What happens if statements to FBI are found to be false after being granted immunity? Strzok didnt question Weiner or Huma. Comey says "potential crimes." Guess what happened? FBI closed case anyway. 👍
Ive seen better investigative work done by "Inspector Gadget." Keep following news finally coming out bout Clinton Foundation investigation #McCabe & Lynch DOJ. Welcome to NY. About damn time people started focusing on obstruction of justice & coverups. @NewYorkFBI do your thang!
FOLLOW THE MONEY
WHAT HAPPENED IN BROOKLYN
WHAT DID FBINY WANT
WHO TOLD THEM NO
HOW MANY DEVICES ARE THERE
WHO PISSED OFF FBINY & WHY
GLOBAL CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE
➡Don't forget: every "shadow govt" needs a shadow treasury.
Did u ask @Comey how after 1yr, dozens of agents, 1000+ hrs, multiple devices & NSA, his #FBI couldnt "conclusively determine" if foreign actors gained access to Clintons server BUT Crowdstrike "knew in 10mins" Russia hacked DNC?😂
I wish I knew before you interviewed #Comey. I woulda provided you with a list of questions. Maybe you can get @CrowdStrike to cooperate w/ an interview considering they refuse to show up to Congressional hearing.
Did u ask @Comey when the counterintel op on #Trump team REALLY started? Cause it wasnt with George Papadappapiss July/August. What was in the failed June 2016 FISA attempt? What was @JohnBrennan
up to in Spring 2016? I spy w/ my 5 eyes...
2/ Earlier in the post, #Q had called out both #Manafort and #CarterPage as plants, something I had long suspected this based on their previous connections (#Podesta, #Russia, #DeepState). It was more obvious with Page since he had been an identified #FBI informant.
3/ #Q is basically implying in this post that, as hard as it may seem, #Mueller has been doing a quiet counter-coup investigation this whole time (going after inside plants)...which is WHY it was not YET supposed to be revealed that #Trump is not the criminal target.
Part 2: #Qanon has eyes on the #KimJongUn meeting in Beijing...suggests he is watching "live". Q warns to expect #FalseFlags and distractions. The Global #DeepState will do everything to prevent peace on the Korean Peninsula. Reunification is possible!
#POPQUIZ What Do Boston Bombings, San Bernardino and Pulse Nightclub have in common?
✅ FBI knew all the suspects BEFORE
✅ #McCabe was in charge of the NSB during all of them.
Oh and that department is also in charge of cyber security👁🗨
Today we learned #OmarMateen’s Father worked for the FBI which is crazy because David Hogg’s father worked there as well and they’re both in Florida #blinditem
1. Catching up on #Q post analyses: #QAnon had mentioned a reference to Deep Dream on Feb 18. Looking into it took time because it took 96 hours to process my 90 second video
into this: - rather devilish!
2. It turns out that #QAnon had confirmed to us then that
DEEP DREAM= TWITTER, & that it was related to the sudden loss of twitter followers that many of us had suddenly sustained very shortly after #Q's post. But what @Snowden had to do with it was a matter of much speculation
3. So, since then, #QAnon posted last Sat an interesting bit:
"Projection.<-----------------------------Attribution of blame outward
Russia>D/HRC<------------------------We're supposed to think not DNC
Twitter Bots>GOOG operated (not Russia)/Narrative & Political <-Google! #Q
Jeff Sessions had no choice in the matter of firing McCabe, because of the Inspector General's report.
I would caution everybody into reading too much into this. Russia wants @JeffSessions gone.
If Andy McCabe opened a criminal investigation into Jeff Sessions but Mueller told Sessions lawyer that it had been closed, it was closed ***for a reason*** folks. And the reason wasn't "McCabe got it wrong, Sessions was transparent with Congress"
Everybody stop and think for a moment.
Compartmentalization is real. @Comey compartmentalized like a champ. I don't think McCabe was read in on Sessions. Hence McCabe's opening of a probe, and its being closed again by Bobby III Sticks. SAIC Charlie Kable didn't open a probe :)
1/ I've had a bait of #RINOS like #Rubio, #Graham and @JeffFlake. Mr. Moron can't get re-elected in AZ because of his stupidity, yet he goes to NH last week to test the waters for a potential run against @POTUS. While he was there #MrNobody slammed @POTUS description of the wall
2/ saying because it had gaps in it, the wall was called a fence in AZ. He needs to take his #putrid self to AZ and never leave. Yesterday, the #idiot slammed #POTUS again because #McCabe was fired. Too bad he doesn't understand how the @FBI does things. He's one reason for
Le tweet de la nuit US par #Trump: l'enquête #Mueller,dont son avocat a demandé l'arrêt, n'aurait jamais dû exister en 1er lieu. Et le président de reprendre l' idée démentie même par le rapport républicain Nunes d'1 enquête basée sur le rapport de renseignement privé Steele...RT
2) Pourquoi cette nouvelle saillie nocturne de #Trump? Sans doute parce que #Mueller non content d'assigner ses documents d'affaire avec la #Russie a envoyé les questions qu'il souhaiterait poser au président...L'intrigue se resserre...thehill.com/homenews/admin…
3)#Breaking Et dès ce dimanche matin, #Trump repasse en boucle contre l'enquête #Mueller...1 cap est franchi: comme expliqué hier(cf. #thread épinglé),il tient son argument. S'il y a complot de #McCabe et #Comey contre lui, le procureur est leur complice...
The dinner made headlines for 2 reasons: for appearing to show the top 3 DOJ official in an open display of unity against Trump and because it occurred on the same day as Trump tweeted an “attack” against Jeff Sessions
This followed a previous Trump tweet in another “attack” on Sessions a few days earlier - appearing to blame Sessions for the ongoing investigations into the Trump campaign’s alleged collusion with Russia in the 2016 election.
2)...et #breaking...le président #Trump a qualifié par tweet ce licenciement EXCEPTIONNEL d'1 haut fonctionnaire du FBI comme 1 grand moment pour la démocratie US. Autrement dit il se réjouit du renvoi d'1 fonctionnaire de carrière pour motif politique.
3) Car ce qui est inédit est que le président #Trump a exigé- et obtenu-du ministère de la Justice de #Sessions l'enquête interne sur #McCabe qu'il ne cessait de persécuter sur Twitter et dans ses déclarations publiques depuis qu'il refusa de désavouer Comey auquel il succéda...