This will be part of my next thread, but I couldn't wait. I think we've all read the McCabe leak investigation complaint incorrectly. My thread is mostly interested in the timing of that complaint, so I will throw this out here. I don't think this has to do with #FlynnLeaks
But if you look closely at the wording, this is about someone else leaking something #McCabe said about @GenFlynn & @realDonaldTrump. I think McCabe's comments about them were leaked to the media & this is the leak being investigated. I have to believe it's a leak to @true_pundit
On 3/14/17, True Pundit published an article alleging that in a conference call, McCabe told agents in early February "F*** FLynn & then we f*** Trump". This case was opened on the 15th! truepundit.com/exclusive-fbis…
Also reps #McCabe
Left his firm 2 rep Ford
Was DOJ Inspector General '93 - '99
Was #Obama's pick to lead offshore drilling regulation
Picked by #SNDY (Preet Bharara) as antitrust compliance monitor for Apple
Apple objected to his high rates
Critical of #Trump
Ask yourself, how would 'FOREIGN' Allies' KNOW what is within a US TOP SECRET FISA warrant?
"NO INTELLIGENCE SHARED THROUGH THAT 'OFFICIAL CHANNEL' [FVEY]" - NUNES
Ask yourself, why are  'KEY' Allies' VERY CONCERNED re: DECLAS & RELEASE?
YOU HAVE MORE THAN YOU KNOW
2) Pas d'emballement donc, #Manafort avait intérêt à conclure 1 plaider coupable pour essayer de réduire le nombre d'années en prison. #Mueller avait intérêt à ne pas "risquer" 1 second procès quand le verdict obtenu au 1er lui a donné de l'air politique contre #Trump...
3) On attendra donc de voir si 1 accord de coopération a été conclu entre #Manafort et #Mueller, garantissant des allégements supplémentaires, mais rappeler que l'équipe Mueller a été échaudée par Papadopoulos qui a promis de coopérer et a finalement contrarié l'enquête du FBI...
Nothing made #JamesClapper more furious than leaks to the press, in July 2012 he implemented new lie detector procedures, citing the need for aggressive action and insisted these new strict policies would help root out "would be leakers" @JohnBrennan you should take one😂
I have been Twitter-silent of late, waiting for the next shoe to drop…and there are a closet full of shoes. It was a needed break as it has been a struggle watching the cabal continue to walk the streets.
2) The breathless screams about yesterday's #TreasonSummit warrant an immediate reply. The best place to start is to ask WHY? Why are the political left and the #MSM/#LSM claiming the Trump-Putin meeting to be treasonous? What is the basis?
3) Did you hear concerns of #Treason when #Traitor44 went around the world on his apology tour, disparaging the United States? They PRAISED #Obama for bowing to leaders of foreign nations & ridicule #POTUS for NOT BOWING in submission, as if we are subject to their kingdoms.
#McCabe’s tragic lawsuit is a Hail Mary filing to buy time, oddly it’s against the @TheJusticeDept@JusticeOIG for not providing procedural manuals to explain how or why he was fired. Pretty sure they should be looking at OPM not FOIA anyway..,
🔥(1) New batch of @ChuckGrassley letters give insight into exactly what McCabe and his Gofundme lawyer are requesting. On 5/31 Grassley writes to Bromwich requesting the emails that they claim to have between McCabe and Comey, as neither the IG or OPR report mentioned them.
(2) 4/4 Esq. Gofundme responds claims McCabe was not a key decision maker, says FBI prohibits sharing emails but says they were sent 10/21/16 and 10/23/16, then he plagiarizes Gen Flynn’s atty and says it’s well known OIG has made a criminal referral. #NODEALS
(3) After saying @TheJusticeDept is leaking non-stop McCabe’s lawyer says he’s willing to testify in exchange for immunity. He goes on to blab about how terrible and unconstitutional the firing was and wraps up by saying if there’s no immunity McCabe will claim the 5th.
I haven’t gone on a rant lately. This is overdue. @DEAHQ female agents won their case around the time I left the @FBI . For @JusticeOIG to refuse to look my case because it’s an @USEEOC basically says you are on your own & we don’t want to know about it.
I gave information to a Congressman, who said he’d get actively involved in my case, now his aides told me “we don’t get involved in employment disputes.” WTF?
Screw FBI whistleblowers... that’s what OIG & lawmakers seem to be saying. That is exactly why the FBI is where it is today. And EXACTLY why there aren’t more people speaking out. Would you?
1. It's been 2 weeks since we've heard from #QAnon, but #Q now relates "BLACKOUT NECESSARY", to go from "DARK TO LIGHT".
He's speaks now of "A WEEK TO REMEMBER"
2. Some have noted that #QAnon's message resembles a gun, when turned upside-down with #Q as the hammer.
3. One #QAnon Boom: Justice Department announces the "largest increase in assistant U.S. attorneys in decades with the addition of more than 300 assistant U.S. attorneys to force. justice.gov/opa/pr/500th-d…#Q
🦂1. Know thy enemy - Sun Tzu #MarkZaid is attacking conservative accounts calling himself a proud member of #TheResistance and defender of Asha Rangappa, both are being praised by the left but Mark is no hero, unless you’re #Iran or the CIA. Meet #JeffreySterling
2. Mark hails himself as a bi-partisan defender of #whistleblowers he defended Sterling against the CIA in a discrimination case (which was lost) and then he snitched on him to the CIA, which Obama’s Justice dept. dusted off to bring charges in 2015.
3. Mark even had two interviews with the FBI about #JeffreySterling he will swing wildly now and tell you 302’s don’t mean anything and that he was subpoenaed by the Grand Jury but facts are facts, Sterling was charged.
1. #QAnon reminds us that Sessions appointing Federal Prosecutor Huber is much better than a 2nd Special Counsel mess. Huber working with Horowitz is a powerful combination - investigating crimes since last Nov. "Flood is coming". #Q
2. #QAnon: "Did you see the Ryan [PR] interview a short time ago?"
Mr Ryan's asked, "Do you have any concern's about the President's approach to the DOJ & do you think DOJ is doing enough? #Q
3. #QAnon's pointer on the above is quite significant. In PR discussing the Special Counsel investigation in the context of "releasing all the documents" for "checks on any Executive Branch abuse of power" he is affirming House support to include [Hussein]'s abuse of Exec pwr #Q.
2/ Earlier in the post, #Q had called out both #Manafort and #CarterPage as plants, something I had long suspected this based on their previous connections (#Podesta, #Russia, #DeepState). It was more obvious with Page since he had been an identified #FBI informant.
3/ #Q is basically implying in this post that, as hard as it may seem, #Mueller has been doing a quiet counter-coup investigation this whole time (going after inside plants)...which is WHY it was not YET supposed to be revealed that #Trump is not the criminal target.
#POPQUIZ What Do Boston Bombings, San Bernardino and Pulse Nightclub have in common?
✅ FBI knew all the suspects BEFORE
✅ #McCabe was in charge of the NSB during all of them.
Oh and that department is also in charge of cyber security👁🗨
Today we learned #OmarMateen’s Father worked for the FBI which is crazy because David Hogg’s father worked there as well and they’re both in Florida #blinditem
1. Catching up on #Q post analyses: #QAnon had mentioned a reference to Deep Dream on Feb 18. Looking into it took time because it took 96 hours to process my 90 second video
into this: - rather devilish!
2. It turns out that #QAnon had confirmed to us then that
DEEP DREAM= TWITTER, & that it was related to the sudden loss of twitter followers that many of us had suddenly sustained very shortly after #Q's post. But what @Snowden had to do with it was a matter of much speculation
3. So, since then, #QAnon posted last Sat an interesting bit:
"Projection.<-----------------------------Attribution of blame outward
Russia>D/HRC<------------------------We're supposed to think not DNC
Twitter Bots>GOOG operated (not Russia)/Narrative & Political <-Google! #Q
Jeff Sessions had no choice in the matter of firing McCabe, because of the Inspector General's report.
I would caution everybody into reading too much into this. Russia wants @JeffSessions gone.
If Andy McCabe opened a criminal investigation into Jeff Sessions but Mueller told Sessions lawyer that it had been closed, it was closed ***for a reason*** folks. And the reason wasn't "McCabe got it wrong, Sessions was transparent with Congress"
Everybody stop and think for a moment.
Compartmentalization is real. @Comey compartmentalized like a champ. I don't think McCabe was read in on Sessions. Hence McCabe's opening of a probe, and its being closed again by Bobby III Sticks. SAIC Charlie Kable didn't open a probe :)
Le tweet de la nuit US par #Trump: l'enquête #Mueller,dont son avocat a demandé l'arrêt, n'aurait jamais dû exister en 1er lieu. Et le président de reprendre l' idée démentie même par le rapport républicain Nunes d'1 enquête basée sur le rapport de renseignement privé Steele...RT
2) Pourquoi cette nouvelle saillie nocturne de #Trump? Sans doute parce que #Mueller non content d'assigner ses documents d'affaire avec la #Russie a envoyé les questions qu'il souhaiterait poser au président...L'intrigue se resserre...thehill.com/homenews/admin…
3)#Breaking Et dès ce dimanche matin, #Trump repasse en boucle contre l'enquête #Mueller...1 cap est franchi: comme expliqué hier(cf. #thread épinglé),il tient son argument. S'il y a complot de #McCabe et #Comey contre lui, le procureur est leur complice...