Do NOT underestimate our enemy. #WeThePeople are being regularly engaged by mind controllers, master manipulators, professional con artists, & people whose only goal is to keep us silent/distracted so no one catches on that they are EATING PEOPLE #Cannibals#Hivites#QAnon@POTUS
Post #2178 Sep 15 2018 23:19:00EST
Listen carefully to @GenFlynn's choice of language & who he selected to quote. The obligation to defend Liberty never ends. Our Freedom is only as secure as our willingness/ability to preserve it #WWG1WGA#QAnon@POTUS
To all targeted individuals, gang stalking & neuro linguistic programming are easy to spot & identify. DEWs not so much. I do not doubt your truth/experience, but be sure to consider one possibility. Is there an external stimulus, or are YOU perhaps reacting to something?
When I experience symptoms of dissociation, it causes dysregulation of my autonomic nervous system (temperature, vision, heart rate, inflammatory response, breathing, muscle spasms, nausea & vomiting, headaches, etc). For a long time I thought weather made it worse. It didn't.
My body was rejecting my consciousness because my consciousness was not honoring the truth of what happened to my body. Living a lie started to kill me. #DeceptionKills My mistake was to immediately assign cause to a false external stimulus instead of facing the truth of my abuse
Maybe you are looking forward to catching some extra zzzz's this weekend. According to the CDC 1 out of 3 adults do NOT get enough sleep which significantly increases their risk of developing diseases like diabetes, hypertension, etc.
So sleeping is actually healthy for you!
Or maybe you are looking forward to spending time with your family and/or friends. The quality of our relationships impacts our health and the quality of our sleep.
Are you up for the challenge of putting down your phone and spending 1:1 time with someone in real life?
You are allowed to ask. You don't have to mind-read beforehand to make sure the answer will be yes. You don't have to swallow everything you want or like or need. Sure, it's possible the answer will be "no," but you can prepare for that possibility. It's not wrong to ask.
Lots of typos today. I despise touchscreens & auto-NOT-correct. Glad Twitter doesn't allow edits but definitely realizing this week has taken a toll, mentally & physically. I won't be able to sustain posting like this for much longer. But it's such a BIG week, it's hard to stop.
Honoring my body, it's needs & limitations, is what led me out of the darkness of my old life into the healing I am enjoying now. Remaining true to myself & uncompromising in my commitment to #SelfLove & #SelfCare got me away from all who were harming me Thank God #SayBraveThings
My body is the only part of me that experienced EVERYTHING. I refuse to make it endure anything it doesn't want to now. So if you see less of me for a bit don't worry, I'm here. Just realizing I've overdone it the last few days. It's all worth it though! What a time to be alive.
I am simply overwhelmed today. The support pouring out since yesterday is amazing. I love & appreciate y'all so much, especially long-time followers who help to answer questions. To all the new eyes/minds just learning these ugly truths, Thank You & Welcome. #SayBraveThings
I'm not even going to try to get through all the notifications. If you sent me something in the last 24 hours, chances are I haven't/won't see it, but know that I appreciate all that you are doing to help end this evil. Keep shining the light so the darkness disappears forever.
“Self-care has to be incorporated in all of our efforts. And this is something new,” she said. “This holistic approach to organizing is, I think, what is going to eventually move us along the trajectory that may lead to some victories.”
- Angela Davis
“Activism and Self-Care
Recent marches remind me of the 1960s; here's a summary and some self-care tips.”
There is so much ugliness in the world. The #Hivites are not only working as hard as they can to create as much chaos & negativity in the world as possible, they are also contributing to that swell of negativity with their own DREAD & HATE. I refuse to contribute to that feeling.
There is going to be ugliness & violence, probably more frequently, as the stakes get higher & the #Hivites continue losing ground. I know there is so much bad news to report, & everyone is angry & wanting justice. The DEMAND for justice is palpable. And it is good. But...
Truly, the very BEST thing #WeThePeople can do is counter-BALANCE this negativity with LOVE. With COMPASSION. With honest recognition of truth & firm, unwavering enforcement of reasonable BOUNDARIES. How would you speak to a 4 year old? Do that with these bad actors. Because...
1) Hard times are often blessings in disguise. Let go and let life strengthen you. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head up and keep going. This is an important lesson to remember when you’re having a rough day, a bad month, or a crappy year. Truth be told,
2) sometimes the hardest lessons to learn are the ones your spirit needs most. Your past was never a mistake if you learned from it. So take all the crazy experiences and lessons and place them in a box labeled “Thank You.''
1) We are each a spark of the Divine. Worthy as ever. And yet, sometimes we lose sight of our inherent value. That inner voice can become muffled by the narratives we play over and over in our mind. What are the messages that wear us down? In this moment, let’s challenge them.
2) What has caused us to forget that we are deserving? In this moment, let’s remind ourselves that our capacity for growth and strength is incredible. How can we reframe our experiences and begin viewing our lives from a more elevated perspective?
3) Are we ready to stop buying into old thoughts patterns and start trusting more empowering ones? Know this – there is so much more in store for you. The more we begin to believe this, with God’s help, the sooner we will receive what we hope, pray, and strive for. #believe