2. #WhiteHelmet leader #RaedSaleh claims Mohammed Daqneesh (Omran father) was forced to criticise WH & terrorists after pressure fm Syrian Govt. #FakeNews WH exploited Omran's story via their PR agencies & media partners to lobby 4 Nobel Peace Prize. @Underground_RT Links below.
3. "The Other Omran" - "23-year-old Ahmad was the first to be placed on the orange seat before smaller and cuter Omran was seen emerging from the debris and the White Helmets seized Omran and evicted Ahmad. " rt.com/op-ed/401994-o…@Underground_RT
1. #WhiteHelmets basics! 1. 'NGO' #Fake financed by majority of regime change govts UK/US-led. 2. 'Impartial' #Fake Muslim Brotherhood, sectarian group as admitted by James Le Mesurier himself. 3. 'Paramedics' #Fake procedures hve been severely criticised by experts
2. #WhiteHelmets basics! 4. 'Humanitarians' #Fake participated in & mopped up terrorist executions of #Syrian civilians & #SAA POWs in violation of all Geneva Convention rules of war. 5. 'Unarmed' #Fake see dozens of images of WH carrying arms recently (not in past as claimed)
3. #WhiteHelmets basics! 6. 'No terrorist connections' #Fake over 65 WH identitified having ties to hardcore extremist & terrorist groups, hundreds more to "moderate" extremists. Leadership demonstrate allegiance to Nusra Front etc. WH praised 3 times by Nusra Front #AlQaeda.
U.K Govt bombed #Syria based on "alleged" chemical attack in #Douma - now #OPCW has almost ruled out presence of "chemicals" (except traces of "chlorine" elements) at scene of alleged attack in #EasternGhouta. Does May stand trial for violation of intl law? Media - tumbleweed?
9th April: Statement by Ambassador Karen Pierce, UK Permanent Representative to the UN, at Security Council session on the use of chemical weapons by Syria in Douma. ⬇️⬇️RUSH TO JUDGEMENT.
According to its own "Chemical Weapons in Syria" paper - UK Govt conceded that #Syria had destroyed all declared chemicals, overseen by #OPCW & "UK contributed to the process"
The OPCW yesterday announced it was about to enter Syria. US media spent today not covering this critical fact. I put it atop news release today. As much as anything else — as with the US attacks on Iraq — the targets are law, inspections, open process. accuracy.org/release/inspec…
BREAKING: The White House has said that US President #Trump is canceling his upcoming South America trip to remain in the US "to oversee the American response to Syria." - @NBCNews
This sounds like the US is planning to strike #Syria and Trump will remain in the US to closely monitor responses by #Russia. This is terrible.
BREAKING - British forces are now mobilizing at their bases in #Cyprus for strikes against #Syria. It appears very likely that the US, France and U.K. will strike Syria in the next 24 hours. This is dreadful.
The representative for the #Netherlands is trying to shame #Russia into not using its veto to defend Bashar al-Asad's "mass atrocities". Best of luck ....
Amb. @nikkihaley asked about gas attacks and then attacks on the first-responders: "Who does this? Only a monster does this."
#Russia's hands are "covered in the blood of Syrian children", the Ambassador says, and "cannot be ashamed ... we have tried that before."
Amb. @nikkihaley attacks #Russia for its backing of #Asad, something "no civilized government" would do; its help in directing the siege-and-starve campaigns in #Syria; and its assistance to the broader war crimes.
The U.S. "will not be held hostage" to Moscow's veto.
Critically ill Russian national is 66yo Sergei Skripal, former intel colonel/double agent granted refuge in UK after a 2010 "spy swap" between US & Russia. He and a woman were apparently poisoned in/near Salisbury shopping center. bbc.in/2D2oj7X
Ex-Russian spy & daughter 'poisoned' in UK sparks fears of another Kremlin-backed hit. Investigators scrambling to identify the chemical used. Skripal feared for his life after his wife died in a car crash & his son was killed in a road incident.. thesun.co.uk/news/5733372/s…
UK warns Kremlin over poisoning of ex-spy Skripal & his daughter. Recalling Litvinenko murder, FM Johnson said UK was "in the lead across the world" in trying to counteract a "host of malign activity" by Russia.
Skripal's brother, son & wife have been killed in the last 2 year.