10 Scientific reasons behind why you should visit Temple.
Paying visit to temples are not only to get blessing but to get a calm and better mind set. The following scientific reasons are the actual purpose of visiting the temple according to the Hindu script.
1-Location and Structure of Temple:
Temples are found at a place where +ve energy is available abundantly. The idol of God is set in core center of the temple, known as “Garbhagriha” or “Moolasthanam”. It's the place where earth’s magnetic waves are discovered to be most extreme.
2-Removing Footwear Before Entering Temple:
In olden days, temples were built in such a way that floor at center of temple were good conductors of these +ve vibrations allowing them to pass through our feet to body. Hence it's necessary to walk bare footed while u enter temple.
- They wanted us to do things only for ourselves, and actually look upon others with animosity.
- They wanted us to destroy the family, replacing it with slavery to the government.
(2) Look at the above two points, and figure out what that does to inheritance.
- They convinced baby boomers that their children should have to suffer, not have any financial means to live or own a home or have children or have a family.
(3) They actually convinced baby boomers that it is BAD to give their children inheritance. BOTH @AandGShow's Joe AND Jack complained as soon as they read it's becoming more common for children to consider it theft when their parents spend too much on unnecessary costly items.
The Creators of the World’s Misfortunes
by Joseph Goebbels
"One could not understand this #war if one did not always keep in mind the fact that International J//ewry stands behind all the unnatural forces that our united enemies use to attempt to deceive the world and keep humanity in the dark.
"It is, so to speak, the mortar that holds the enemy coalition firmly together, despite its differences of class, ideology, and interests.
1) Un petit guide sur les #SocialJusticeWarriors (#SJW) suite aux événements de #Tolbiac et tout le marasme qui s’en est suivi, parce que je suis assez étonnée de la méconnaissance des gens en #France et sur #Twitter. Il reste central aux #US depuis quelques années. (à dérouler)
2) Car oui, comme beaucoup de mouvements culturels celui-ci nous vient directement des US et du #Canada, et met la lutte militante pour le progrès social en son centre, tjs sous le prisme d’un rapport de force à une minorité : #genre, #handicap, #racisme, #sexisme, etc…
3) Donc si t’es twittos #anglophone tu vas sûrement rigoler, parce que tu t’es déjà retrouvé embourbé dans des échanges impossibles et que tu connais exactement le sujet… Tu pourras donc passer ton chemin, car tu n’apprendras rien de spé.
After the #fall of the #Roman#Empire in these businesses food was served in shared tables and consisted of a fixed menu, according to what was already prepared. Even the nobility, like celebrities today, would frequent when traveling.
But, when did the concept and business of restaurants truly begin?
It began with Paracelsus (1493-1541), a brilliant Swiss physician who modernized medicine with rational clinical judgment and changed the way we eat in the #Western#world.
Saya tidak dapat mengikuti wacana penuh Bicara Wawasan 2020 di mana panelnya adalah Tun Dr Mahathir sendiri. Saya hanya sempat membaca laporan dari akhbar yang saya kira tidak meletakkan sepenuhnya ucapan dari Tun.
Namun begitu saya tertarik untuk memberi pendapat tajuk dan kandungan berita tersebut seperti di dalam gambar yang saya kepilkan di bawah. Kritikan Tun M saya terima dengan lapang dada, cumanya saya kurang bersetuju bila kritikan itu dikaitkan sebagai Budaya Melayu.
1/ #THREAD Ah, teeny tiny demographical instance of something, hastily wound up to a coy, careful kind of un-endorsement of something else, even uses paper in a medical / scientific journal to try substantiate this un-endorsement placement #Beware#BullAtWork How 'well-connected'
2/ and how reminiscent of a certain type of anti-vaccination trolling / disinformation.😬 #Questions such as: A/what percentage of the population actually use the product B/ what percentage of that specific demographic have been injured seriously, in a clinical sense or in the --
3/ particular mode described in the, eh, 'article' ? C/ So even if as seems likely this only verifiably happened to a tiny % of users,& even if the argument that it is all just public knowledge/public info. is applied so it appears to be, lets say for the heck of it, 'authentic',