1. Russia carries out a non-traditional war against the West. US/EU reply: oblivion, denial & confusion. Acknowledge it is a hybrid war, not "meddling," learn the Kremlin mentality and methodology and develop a new way of thinking and a strategy.
2. The long-term goal of the Kremlin's hybrid war is the expansion of the Russian economic and geopolitical interests as a guarantee of the personal wealth and power of Putin and his allies. Read more: byline.com/column/83/arti…
Spetsnaz bikers & professional politicians & security services behind them. Bonus: #Trump at a calligraphy museum, a chainsaw, Cristian Zionists, Russian Orthodox bikers, Chekh German shepherds, Miami birthtourism, a plane on the North Pole, and a bar called Suck Bang Blow...👇.
1. The Kremlin uses Russian Orthodox bikers also known as “Putin’s bikers” as para-military pro-Putin forces domestically and internationally since at least 2012.
1. A proposal to divide California into three separate states will appear on the November 2018 ballot. The “Cal 3” campaign got enough signatures for a statewide referendum. theguardian.com/us-news/2018/j…
2. The author and sponsor of this proposal is a billionaire venture capitalist Tim Draper. He first came up with the idea in 2013. His first attempt to divide California into six smaller states in 2014 cost him $5.2m...
1. The #ImmortalRegiment is a grassroots initiative of Russian people hijacked by the Kremlin to carry out a hybrid war operation in 50 countries. It is supported by the federal agencies and an organization funded by the Kremlin. Russian embassies help to organize these events.
2. On the orders of the Russian Ministry of the Foreign Affairs, immigrants from the former USSR and Russians living abroad carry out the “Immortal Regiment” to promote Russian militarism and nationalism and the idea of an authoritarian leader amongst Russian diaspora.
Electoral meddling. Bad. Influencing another countries electoral process for the gain of your own. With each day we get more of an idea of what happened in 2016 with #TrumpRussia
But as a whole,until 2016, the American public were oblivious to what was occurring around the world
America is actually one of the worst countries at this behaviour. In fact the two worst countries are.....Russia and the United States. Combined they have interfered in 117 elections around the world, from 1946 to 2000. Of all elections in whole world in those 54 years, there was
a one in nine interference. That is insane.
One also had to remember that the middle East do not hate the west for no reason. The interference in the 1950s, overthrowing the government in Iran in return for 40% of the oil fields left Iranians under a dictator regime from the