WASHINGTON - Today, the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) designated Saud al-Qahtani, his subordinate Maher Mutreb, Saudi Consul General Mohammed Alotaibi, and 14 other members of an operations team for having
a role in the killing of Jamal Khashoggi. These individuals are designated pursuant to Executive Order (E.O.) 13818, which builds upon and implements the Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act, to target perpetrators of serious human rights abuse and corruption.
One failed #IDF covert ops in #Gaza caused:
- The return of the "Axis of the resistance" stronger than ever, recovering losses caused by the war in #Syria
- The embarrassment to Arab states rushing towards #Israel
- A positive push to the Arab population
- the fall of Lieberman
Because It Does Not Say “High Level”-It Says “Highest Level”, then It Says “But Of Course” #MBS is Not on the list.... #Khashoggi Case
#Khashoggi- Seriously people, They’re saying: It is NOT #MBS, It is NOT #SaudiKing ... Then WHO is this “Highest”?Because As Far As I Know,The “Highest” Governing Body Of #SaudiArabia Been British Empire (History), And In the last 40+ Yrs #USA#CIA.So is he saying #USA did this?
1. The newest revelation into the #Khashoggi incident. Turkish officials now say his body was dismembered to be dissolved quickly. Yet, they have previously stated parts of his body were found at the Consulate General's house. But not the whole body? Huh? aol.com/article/news/2…
2. Would you REALLY leave body parts in such a conspicuous place? The place obviously was going to be searched and they have to known the parts would be found! Sounds like evidence was planted to me! Turks say they have video and audio evidence of the murder, but have yet to...
3. ...release anything to prove this statement. They have also reported that #Khashoggi's remains may have been taken out of the country. I wrote a post a few days ago detailing the flight that brought the alleged hit men to Turkey from Saudi and how it left that night from...
2/ This really calls into question #Iran reformists' project of engagement with the West because as long as the West is wedded to the #Saudi monarchy, this monarchy will make everything in its power to marginalize #Iran for fear it might replace it as a regional power.
3/ Unlike #Russia who has been torn between East & West because of its geography, #Iran has always looked West, because of its elite, revolutionary or not. Maybe now it is time to look firmly East and never look back again.
Please think for yourself folks. The only people "targeted" by these #FakeBombs are the remaining...
2. ...#DeepState lords in the #Democratic party. #HRC and #Hussein aren't the face of the democratic party anymore. We can tell that by the severe lack of attendees at their "rallies". They're has-beens, criminals who will soon be in prison. They're irrelevant, trying...
3. ...to become relevant again. It's an obvious ploy for attention and sympathy. Think about this: Each one of these "targeted" people have insane security, personal assistants, guarded compounds, etc. It has been said that each of these packages were apparently hand delivered...
#Turkey has received Khaled al-Faysal 4 times and was agreed to invest $30 bn in the country. In addition, there are tens of Fethullah Gülen in #SaudiArabia that #Riyadh will have to "deal with" to please #Ankara.
#CIA Director didn't listen to the Saudi conversation between the consulate & MBS head office but it seems MBS was also present and his voice seems clear in the taped conversation. Saoud al-Kahtani denied MBS's presence during #Khashoggi's interrogation
On 17 June 2012 @raif_badawi was arrested on the charge of “insulting Islam through electronic channels”. He had a liberal discussion forum in Saudi Arabia. He was sentenced to 10 years in prison, 1000 lashes & a fine. On 9 January 2015 he received the first 50 lashes. #FreeRaif
.@RT_Erdogan played his strategy brilliantly by releasing for weeks & on a daily basis fresh info related to #Khashoggi, attracting offers from #USA (panicking of the idea of losing a golden blackmailed resource/MBS) & from #SaudiArabia King Salman eager 2protect his criminal son
#Turkish President can always return to revive the #Khashoggi affair by releasing new evidence, filmed or taped, if he doesn't get what he was promised.
And what he was promised?
@RT_Erdogan ended, in his speech today, MBS responsibility and joined the "official Saudi version".
President @RT_Erdogan secured his demands, to my mind, when talking to @realDonaldTrump over the phone yesterday and with King Salman twice in a week.
The only hope for justice remains the Washpost & other media if these are willing to continue putting pressure on #SaudiArabia.
President @RT_Erdogan said in his speech (NOW) said that #SaudiArabia sent 15 men to the consulate, the consulate removed the videos from the cameras (closed circuit), #Khashoggi went into the consulate and didn't come out./+
"Just after the crime, said @RT_Erdogan, a person who looks like #Khashoggi left the permisses. We'v gathered evidence & proof of the crime.We have waited for the end of the knvestigation. On the 14th of Octobre I spoke to King Salman & informed him about the available evidence".
Erdogan: -some Consulate employee went to Saudi Arabia to prepare for the crime
-one team went to Belgrade forest after coming from airport #SaudiArabia#Turkey#Jamal_Khashoggi
-hard disk were removed then contacted Khashoogi who came from London directly to Istanbul
-at 5:50 Hatice contacted Turkish consulate saying she fears Jamal went missing then police started investigation
-on 14th October i talked with Saudi king and presented him evidences and we agreed to form one combined investigation team
-the Consul refused to let Turkish police inside just the investigators and i expressed my displeasure with this to the king
Who will lead the Islamic World in the future? #Turkey has no choice but to tell the truth about #Khashoggi tomorrow and take the lead of the Islamic World from #SaudiArabia.
No World leader is willing to save Mohammad Bin Salman. Even if honesty and dignity have left the Whitehouse since Trump is ruling, still @realDonaldTrump is not able to save the #SaudiArabia, Crown Prince.
Well done, @FoxNews. When there’s an issue with an ally, you were sure to book Rand Paul. He has a predetermined narrative for all things foreign policy - regardless of any development. His is a policy that would weaken America.
Rand Paul says we should never sell arms to any country unless it lessens the risk to the US and that selling arms to #SaudiArabia to use in #Yemen puts the US in greater risk. That is an absurd reading of the Middle East that demonstrates a lack of understanding.
Rand Paul said he’s furious over what Saudi Arabia did to #Khashoggi, claiming we should punish them on humanitarian grounds. But there’s never been a conflict or number of civilian casualties that he would support acting against, including selling weapons. It’s a double standard
#Kashoggi was a dissident using his position as a journalist to criticize official Saudi policy. But, #SaudiArabia is an absolute monarchy. Dissent is not part of the deal between the ruler and his subjects. Of the 22 members of Arab League, 14 are Republics & 8 are Monarchies =>
2-It has been much easier to govern the 8 Monarchies of the Arab world than the region's 14 Republics. Citizens of the Monarchies could only watch as the throne was passed from father to son or from one brother to another.
3-This is not to say that the unlucky14 Republics who were bequeathed or transformed themselves into republics after the departure of their colonial rulers have behaved like true parliamentarian or Presidental Republics. True election cycles have hardly ever been credible
2. The Arabic-speaking countries, for the most part, even if they don't depend on mineral exports, are dependent on similar relationships, often mediated through the wealth on neighboring raw materials-producing nations or security arrangements made to protect industrialized
nations' interests in the mineral-exporting nations or in the Zionist settler-colonialist project (Egypt. Jordan).
3. When thousands of youth in these nations revolted against these systems in 2011 & subsequent yrs, the industrialized world supported the regimes through military
1. In 2014 #Cadre was founded by Ryan Williams and the #Kushner brothers (#Jared and #Joshua) They funded #Cadre initially through Thrive Capital partners which is a V.C. fund, raising $18 million initially,
Thanks, I am not going to discuss the part of interpretation of Islam.
I disagree with the term Wahhabism, it is irrelevant (trace the history of what so called Wahabi) and derogatory, the group of people you are referring to are Salafism who can’t be blamed for terror, see below
Salafism encourages emulating the “salaf,” or predecessors, the first followers of the Prophet Muhammad. Unlike Khawarij, Salafism are apolitical and not violent.
The ideas of extremism, radicalism and terrorism do not belong to Islam in any way, quoting from Saudi’ Mofti
It is worth mentioning that not all people who claim to be Salafi are necessarily is, for instance Alexandria’ school of Salafism is way far from pure Salafism